Essence of battle and essence of heroism??

I went into a sea battle not too long ago and acquired a couple items I wasn't sure of. Essence of Heroism (essence of heroism) and (essence of battle). What are these used for and what are they worth? It would be much appreciated if we could find ou...

Rigging fights

so it has been brought to my attention that at higher lvls it is and "unspoken rule" that you will get bcd for using skellys dragon and mounts in aoh and 7bs but my question is isnt that trying to set up fights? people are bcing other players (cause ...

Clan Chests!

Please familiarize yourself with the information regarding how level 2 clans will be able to use Clan Chests. Clan chest functions will be finalized according to these rules:

Items:
• All items put in the chest, will acquire "clan items" status a...

Balms

Base level balms are now no longer available in the shop?

Throwing Fights

For those of you that don't know me, generally I'm a friendly person and I don't like to kick up a stink without reason. Now the reason I'm posting this is because someone has to do it, ugly as it may be....

There is a player that many of us know,...

Jeweler quest

why is it not allowing me to make anything but what my quest is for. I would like to make other things also but the only thing showing in my jeweler tab is what my quest is for. This needs to be fixed!

witcher, paladin or beserk?

I am only level 9 but so far in every battle beserker has massive advantage in that it wipes your health out very fast. Does this advantage remain at higher levels or do other classes become better at higher levels?

Contest - Script of a Dragon Movie

Dear friends,
There are a lot of wonderful movies about dragons - "How to Train Your Dragon", "Stanley's Dragon", "Dragon" and many other titles!
We invite you, our dear authors, to take part in our new contest, "Script of a Dragon Movie"! In t...

D.O.T militiaman

so lvl 22-28 bracket dot vaalor started off with more people then sadar did and yet they still got the militiaman way earlier then us sadar did the whole point of them was to balance the fight and they did the complete opposite you should fix that a...

Garuug's Compass

Garuug's Compass is a lvl 9 item under the artifacts tab in shop. Who is Garuug the Grabber and what is his significance?

Earth magic

I just obtained earth magic level 2. What a waste of time it does 4 - 6 damage a round meaning at worse it does 32 damage over 8 rounds at best 48. what is the point of this when a normal strike with sword does more damage?

caskets from the merchant of curiosities

i purchased 5 caskets from the merchant when he was last around on the 11/9/12 and was scammed in four of the caskets i recieved 1 baked milky burul per casket and the other casket i recieved 13 x blessed mana insignia this is never right and i would...

New Gear Coming?

IHit,

This new gear that is coming, will it be an upgrade from the purple valor gear the game already has? If so, will there be some sort of refund or trade in discount for the players that already spent hundreds on purple gear?? Making our gear...

update

another update seriously and why is there an update now i cant log in damn!!!

magic

Okay it's telling me to kill monsters to get spark things to upgrade my magic, but i've killed a ton of monsters and haven't gotten a single one. What do I do to upgrade my magic?
Please log in or register to create a topic.