Please familiarize yourself with the information regarding how level 2 clans will be able to use Clan Chests. Clan chest functions will be finalized according to these rules:
• All items put in the chest, will acquire "clan items" status and become property of the clan. It will not be possible to pass/sell them outside the clan.
It applies to the following transmittable items:
- Character's armor, weapons, necklaces and pendants
- Dragon Armor
- Jewelery (rings, earrings, bracelets, charms)
• Should character leave clan, all clan items will be taken off and placed in to the Clan Chest.
• If the Clan Treasury is full, items will be placed there on top of the maximum cell restriction
• With items that are not listed (consumables, resources etc.) you can deal at own discretion
• There will be no restrictions on the transfer of gold between clan members through the clan treasury.
• Own gold is managed at own discretion. Clan Leaders will distribute access levels, deciding who and how much can take from Treasury. Therefore all issues regarding clan gold should be directed to Clan Leaders.
• Guardians will step in only in cases of extreme fraud, for example:
- Clan Member has left with all the clan gold
- Clan Member agreed to borrow 100 gold for a certain limit of time and never gave it back. Guardians will investigate only with screenshots, stating the agreed deal conditions.
In cases like mentioned above, the former clan member will receive appropriate penalty, and if possible, Guardians will return the gold as a confiscate. If not, alas, Clan Leaders should think twice before granting access to clan treasures.
• You can put in reals in to Clan Treasury but you can not take Reals out of Treasury.
• Only Game Administrator will be able to withdraw Reals in exchange for premium clan services, should you decide to purchase.
• Possibly, management of paid-in Reals will be implemented. Bearers of appropriate access levels might be possible to withdraw.
What certainly will be implemented:
- Clan Treasury logs: who put in/withdraw from the treasury, with the recorded dates, nicknames, amounts and quantities.
- In the Profile in the separate section of the clan, there will be separate privilege, "Clan Chest", which will make it possible to withdraw (items, gold) from the Clan Chest.
The rest will depend on circumstances ;)
Small update about Clan Chest usage.
It is not allowed to throw all your old items in clan chest , jail your character and take them out with a brand new created character. It will be considered violation of trade rules.