Rigging fights

so it has been brought to my attention that at higher lvls it is and "unspoken rule" that you will get bcd for using skellys dragon and mounts in aoh and 7bs but my question is isnt that trying to set up fights? people are bcing other players (cause they use the things they bought just to use in there) to make them weaker making them easier to kill and win the match which is setting up fights i would like this to be look into. i refuse to let the things i spent a ton of gold to get to sit unused because people dont like the fact that im stronger then them with them this seriously needs to be looked into ">
Comments

This dude is hilarious.
Well AA, if they want to tell you to not use your gear and then you do and then they bc you until everything you have is broken and destroyed, well that is perfectly OK with the admin. Threatening you with BC spheres and forcing what you can do on the game seems to be with in the game rules.
Surturs Firewill look forward to when you go up in the brackets then and see how things are. you have no real knowledge of the lv 50's. those that are lv 50 and low valor get slaughtered until they get more valor. imo that is not fun pvp
i look forward to it also i will give it everything i got to try and wipe as many as i can out ">
Surturs Firewill look forward to when you go up in the brackets then and see how things are. you have no real knowledge of the lv 50's. those that are lv 50 and low valor get slaughtered until they get more valor. imo that is not fun pvp
i look forward to it also i will give it everything i got to try and wipe as many as i can out ">
Old and New

This dude is hilarious.

i know ">
Sir TruckulaWell AA, if they want to tell you to not use your gear and then you do and then they bc you until everything you have is broken and destroyed, well that is perfectly OK with the admin. Threatening you with BC spheres and forcing what you can do on the game seems to be with in the game rules.
so not to use your pots gets you banned for not trying while not using your summons to win is considered trying? sorry to say but in pvp you should want people on your team who want to win at any cost not just give up half way thru at that point they should be banned for the same principles as "throwing a fight" correct?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.