cant equip

got a simple collar for my mount but it wont let me equip it

Slow market and income generated

Hi friend of DE..

Price drop like mad, selling profession things seem too slow and very little profit sometime have to sell and lose money (eg: kustera) (more examples but that is very obvious lately). Not to mention other item that normally high...

Dragons

Love them - that`s why I joined this game !

Lost Items???

Yesterday, I had approx 200 fire essence and 100 chaos essence on AH, and when they expired, they didn't return to my backpack. was wondering why?

"Unique Images" and stories

I wanted to ask a couple questions about this special services part of Dragon Eternity. Is there a special "tomb of Heroes" dedicated to the characters who become immortalize with a unique image and story? I would love to read these stories and see...

Duel Of Truth

Might I suggest alternating the Duel of Truth times and/or days? It is not fair to those of us that work the same schedule all the time and are not able to participate ever.

merciless crusher axe

how can i get this cuz i cant find it in the shop
help me plz

The game ate my palars

Yesterday I spent reals to buy the Jewelers palar and the Alchemy palar because i am trying to make creds in these areas. Today it ate my Jewelers palar--first. Then it ate my Alchemists palar. Please make it give them back to me, or else the 6 r...

Updates

i'm not sure if we did or not but can we get warning when maintanence is going to happen :) luckily i was about to buy eye of dragon and was logged out before i did :) but some people may not get lucky and be caught out by that :)

Quick question....

Is there anybody out there that would do more AOH's and 7bs if you knew for a fact there wouldn't be a mount there?

I LOVE my mount.... for TOH, DOT, and especially big BC battles. But I just cant afford 60s for maybe 1 or 2 chances to use him (y...

Photo-story contest - A Perfect Summer

People of the world of Dragon Eternity!
Autumn comes in a few days to paint the city streets golden. But there's no reason to be sad in autumn! This is a perfect opportunity to share stories and pictures of how well you've spent this summer with a...

Cost to repair the simple hunter kit.

Could anyone tell me why it costs 18s to repair the hunter kit (which only has 5 durability to begin with). The brand new kit is 30 silver, so how does 18s repairs make any sense?? That's more than 50% to repair, a far higher percentage than repairin...

Dragon Eternity German Closed Beta Test

Greetings to you, warriors of Adan! We have launched a German Closed Beta Test of our game today, available at http://de.dragoneternity.com

Anyone who wants to help us improve Dragon Eternity is invited to join the beta test. Once testing is conc...

Seasoning for Monsters - now what?

I have gathered the Fleatwort Branch (5) but nothing happens now. I have posted this before and got no assistance - hoping someone can figure out what is next so I can continue with those quests.

Just back off and leave me alone

Never call me disloyal ask before you EVER besmirch my name again. Everything i do is for a reason and it generally involves the well being of me and my friends clan. I never wanted into these problems but the MINUTE you insinuated my relative was di...
Please log in or register to create a topic.