Need Clan

I am level 13 and in search of a clan.....anyone wish to have a newbie?

New To The Game

A big hello to everyone it is good to be gaming with you all. being new to this game i would appreciate any hints and tips for a new player also if anybody can tell me where and how to join a clan i will be truly grateful and if any clan wants a new...

resetting toon

i was to delete My toon and start over is there a way to do it ?

Authentication Issues

Just wondering if anyone can tell me why the game suddenly booted me out and is now saying it is having issues authenticating my account? Ive tried multiple times to relog in and I have even changed my password and nothing is working

Looking for a clan

55 year old Grandma looking for a clan. Daily player and quickly became level 12.

Class benefits

I'm new to this game as of about 2 days ago. can anyone explain to me the class benefits of being a berserker, paladin, and witcher? so i can choose the path i want to be. suggestions are very much welcomed as well. thank you.

seal of amour tabs

i can not access the seal for peppercaps only the seal of substance plz review thgank you

looking for good clan

i'm on my 3rd day playing, lvl 10, full pally gear,experienced rpg player,would b a good asset 2 any guild

Reduced to Ashes

I have 2/3 burned and now it won't allow me to do the last one. Is there anyone that can explain to my why that is?

Leveling

How can a level 11 have 2500 health, level 14, 4000 or better.

Inferno Elite

I seek a chance to join Inferno Elite. I am active everyday for a min of 3hrs I have awsome witcher gear, and hav all witcher gear leading up to lvl 15. I will hav a second Golden sword of the Eagle tomorrow. I also like to play as a team and help p...

What are Reals for?

When i play i notice that it has reals beside the amount of money you have and I was just wondering what it was thanks

Looking for a vaalor clan

just made it to 17 and im looking for a clan so i can get in the caves, there is only 2 vaalor clans so it would be cool if someone from eather could get at me ingame or put a reply up here if there are any open spots ..ty

Relics

I would like to know where can we get relics, i was told that we can go for relics if we go up the stairs after we defeat first boss in skrag caves. Who do we have to fight, how many and how strong to get them. I think that there is many people who w...

Stuck in a finnished battle

1.i was in a battle
2. i logged out from a frozen computer
3.i tried loggin in (the battle was over)
4.i can't
5. plz make me leave the finnished battle
6.the account is John62534
Please log in or register to create a topic.