Throwing Fights

For those of you that don't know me, generally I'm a friendly person and I don't like to kick up a stink without reason. Now the reason I'm posting this is because someone has to do it, ugly as it may be....

There is a player that many of us know, currently in the 36-43 fighting bracket, that will always, ALWAYS hit once or twice, then he'll just stand there and die. He won't fight, at all, and it screws his entire team over, in Bridges and AoH both. He'll only do it when he looks at the strength of the players against his team and he believes he can't win. This player is well able to dish out a lot of damage; I've seen him do it in the Tournament of Honor and in the Duel of Truth many times before.

Now, from what I know of the game rules, this can be considered cheating, since in 95% of the cases, he's guaranteeing the opposite team a win. I could be wrong there, but that is up to admin to judge.

He's a marked player that I have known of from not just talking to other players but from my own experience with him. He costs other players valor and armor damage when he does this. He sometimes likes to say that he disconnects or that he didn't click his potions fast enough...but we all know it's a lie. He'd rather take the armor damage than waste the pots...he's told a couple players that point blank, players that I trust implicitly.

Now my question to the admin is, is there something that can be done about this player? I am sure there are other players willing to back me on what I have said here...and I know I didn't say his name, but in this case, I don't believe it needs to be said. Enough of us know who he is.

I am tired of having to fight alongside a coward, and a selfish one at that. And I don't believe that I am the only one.
Comments
JimmyJamm,

Yes. That it is why, I always mention, when asked, that players will only be jailed for attacking a guard on shift or as a result of a punishment applied.
Ihit,
Thank you, I will pass this on to everyone I know.
off topic, but i hav bc'd many a Guard whn thy off duty, i find thm quite easy targets tbh
KRUGoff topic, but i hav bc'd many a Guard whn thy off duty, i find thm quite easy targets tbh

... OK that is kind of funny...">
Ardi! Woot! I'm so glad you created this post! ">"> I can say, personally, that it completely sucks when someone decides that they are only going to stand there and die because they feel the odds are not in their team's favor. If you get in the Arena, Bridges, or whatever...your intentions should be to fight to the finish, not just fight if you're going to win. A lot of people suffer because of the selfishness of one player...if that's not equivalent to throwing a fight, I don't know what it.
"> I know what u mean Ardi. Almost everytime i go to bc someone they "act" like they arent online. like jeesh its kinda ruining the fun of bcing
who is this person. what is there name?
minerva post it the player who throw fights here and lets do something about it:)
KRUG,

OMG....TOO FUNNY.....lol

Irish,

Thank you very much for the clarification, we can hit off duty guards with a BC sphere without fear of punishment......thats IF i read that reply properly
if this player is throwing fights, just bc him, simple as that
i agree and it could be said that a player might not have potions to waste if he knows he or she is going to lose but that will pave way to people teaming up to try and gaurentee a win for their freinds by throwing a fight so i am on board cause even if i am about to lose i fight tooth and nail till the end ... i might lose 95 % of my fights cause i am kinda slow but darn it man i still have my pride ...
for you rich people complaining of people throwing fights to save there pots make a hard luck fund for people who cant aford the high silver cost of pots because otherwise i know i have saved my pots when seeing two in my group die and the other side has 100+ dollars of gear on him whats the point of wasteing my pots to loose anyway maybe i will be on his team next time but all im doing is raising his win points i dont spend reals bc me if you like i punish reels gear people bye denying them easy points why should i waste my hard earned silver for your reels spending easy pot handling exp not gonna happen
Wonder why when people rant, they never use punctuation marks...
I hate it when people do this. And I DO drop out of fights but only because the internet at my grandparent's house is terrible. Always try to stay on and promptly apologize when fight is over... so I am not throwing fights or at least not trying... thought I would clear that up here. But I do hate it. And once a guy used no pots and did not summon anything when the other team did. His excuse was it is rude to summon first. Well I do it all the time and nobody complains! And the idiot would have summoned fifth! And his dragon had blue armor and could have turned the fight! And I am ranting on here!
(wtf)
He needs an to the head! Sadly being a pally I can only use a hammer."> Well goodbye for now.
BYEEE!!!">
pandofor you rich people complaining of people throwing fights to save there pots make a hard luck fund for people who cant aford the high silver cost of pots because otherwise i know i have saved my pots when seeing two in my group die and the other side has 100+ dollars of gear on him whats the point of wasteing my pots to loose anyway maybe i will be on his team next time but all im doing is raising his win points i dont spend reals bc me if you like i punish reels gear people bye denying them easy points why should i waste my hard earned silver for your reels spending easy pot handling exp not gonna happen

Take a breath, kid.

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.