Contest - Script of a Dragon Movie

Dear friends,

There are a lot of wonderful movies about dragons - "How to Train Your Dragon", "Stanley's Dragon", "Dragon" and many other titles!

We invite you, our dear authors, to take part in our new contest, "Script of a Dragon Movie"! In this contest, you should create a unique movie or cartoon script about dragons

Contest Rules:
1. From September, 18th to September, 30th, write a script of your dragon movie.
2. This script should not exceed 4,000 characters (1 forum message).
3. There should be descriptive moments (for example: the night was calm, the sunrise was beautiful, his wings were covered with shimmering scales, etc.) and dialogues in your script, and, possibly, monologues, if you consider them necessary.
4. There should be at least two roles in your script (the presence of a real dragon required).
5. The script must be original (written by you).
6. We accept works in English only.
7. We accept one work from one participant only.

Prizes:
1st place - 40 gold coins;
2nd place - 30 gold coins;
3rd place - 20 gold coins.

Comments
The war raged on like a fire through a field so much death and cry's of the innocent.
This all started with one man's greed the greed for power something every Man and woman desires we were fools to think the war would be over soon.The time has come the time of the summoners who could call magnificent beasts to battle with a snap of the fingers this war will claim Many

Lord-Aren: They are Coming Crystal Prepare The men. Today we dine in hell!
Crystal: aye my lord each man has made peace and is ready to die for this kingdom.
Lord-aren Turns And holds Crystal Tight To his chest
Lord-Aren:Good because i fear my Lady that this fight will be our last.Summon Your Dragon!
Slowly There fingers slip apart as crystal Slips away to here Post Looking back she shouts
Crystal:Yes my Lord As She turns a Tear rolls down her Cheek And she Whispers to herself the wordsI love you

Now in the heat of battle we see dragons tearing at each others throats each one battling because they have been commanded to there scales glimmer from the flames set by there very last breathe. only 2 remain Crystal and the evil Count.GunnerEverything about him Was pure rage and hatred All he wanted was revenge after he was kicked out of the kingdom for practising in the arts of dark summoning

The Dragons teeth sharper than Any Blade Dagger or sword known to man and Capable of tearing a man into pieces weapons that even the gods themselves would have been jealous of but no god could handle the power of a dragon
After several blows drawing the purest red blood from the pulsing veins of the beats they square up for one more attack this is where it would end no further!

Crystal&Count.Gunner: Charge And this Time Rip there head from There neck! HAVE NO MERCY!

The two mighty beasts clash And tear at each others throats Desperately trying to rip the pulsing veins from the fleshy scaly necks
But its no use they Are evenly matched And as they come crashing down to the Hard unforgiving Ground They both let out a breathe of fire Hotter than the Sun!
as the smoke clears it looks like its All Over Both dragons lay motionless with Wounds the size of Footballs Imprinted into there Skulls As they tore at each other on there decent to hell.
But then a figure Appears to be walking in the smoke They Draw there sword and with one swift motion beheads the almost lifeless corpse of the other summoner and and then a mighty cry comes from the victor and it is Clear that the war is over

Crystal: LONG LIVE SADAR![/I]

THE END

THE ENCOUNTER

The story happened around 33 years before, when I was just a small boy, running around happily with friends and have fun with my catch of fish from river that flow around the world of Adan. I am originally from the Wild territory. And there is a lot of dangerous creature there until it all gone into abyss after the great war happened.

That day, next to the river where I place my fishing rod..

The river is so clear and I can even see fish moving everywhere, and there is a lot of them. Sun is shining nicely and the wind is so calm that I can hear anything that moves around me, even if its just a stick that break. But it all come to a stop when I notice something huge moving slowly in the river. And I take a look at it and make me shiver and froze in 1 minute. Its a dragon, A baby dragon, that look injured, and the green blood of the dragon flowing through the river, from the dying dragon.

Even if I am too scared to move, I still approach the dragon and give it healing from my skill that I possess long time ago. And as soon as the dragon come to its feet, it waves its huge wings...

Dragon : "Thank you, human, you are so nice to me, are you not scared I might eat you alive now?"

Me : "Yes, I am, by my heart dont let me run away and let you die. And you are so helpless and I am the only one here."

Dragon : "Surprising, you seems to have a nice attitude and not only that , heart of bravery, that is rare! Well maybe I shall reward you?"

Me : "I am not looking for reward, young dragon I just want to fish peacefully here."

Dragon : " ROAR" " Too kind, I think this is my destiny, what been said by my mother, I will almost die and meet someone who will be my master, friend and companion."

Me : "What do you mean by that ?"

Dragon : "Meaning, you are now a Dragon Lord, and I will be at your service because I owe you my life, and u save me, even if it guarantee you nothing how I will react to you!" "ROAR" "Its called the Dragon Oath"

Me : " Bother me not young dragon, I wish no harm to you and myself, and I am a peaceful man, believe me I am just a norm,al human"

Dragon : "ROAR" " And believe me, YOU are a Dragonlord, OR you wont be able to understand me, And BELIEVE ME, We will meet again 25 years from now, when u desperately need my help" " I will be watching you from far"

And then the dragon flaps its wing and fly from there leaving me stunned without word. What is this? Is it true? Is it why I have some special abilities? I have so many question for myself at that time.. and it never been answered..until

25 years after that day.

The war wreck everything in its path and I am now a soldier, placing my life in the bet in each battle we go. The place where I am has been covered with mud and after killing 245 of the enemy soldiers, I have no energy left to swing my sword and I am all alone. I believe its my time to die.

But from the sky, come a fireball chasing away the enemy soldiers from me. And when its clear, A monstrous dragon is standing in front of me.

Dragon : "You still remember 25 years ago? Its time the Oath to be fulfilled. I am at your service dragonlord" "Rise and be the One"

Me : " What. Is that you, the young baby dragon? I am amazed! This cant be true, you cant come at any other more right time than this"

Dragon : "Lets talk while you riding me Dragonlord, we have much thing to understand each other from now on"

Me : "Yeah lets go"

And there I ride the dragon and it become my companion until today, in peace and in battle!

The Artificial Wing
*It was a sunny afternoon in the crystal meadows. Krom Tander was working on one of his new gadgets when suddenly, out of nowhere, came Fenir the Flamebringer.*

Krom (very surprised at seeing Fenir): Oh! Hello, Fenir! What can I do for you?
Fenir: Krom, I need you to build an artificial dragon wing.
Krom (confused): Why? Your wings look just fine.
Fenir (growling): It's not my wing that is the problem. A good friend of mine got ambushed by 100 Deydri Cutthroats. He made it out alive obviously, but lost his wing in the process.
Krom: That's terrible!
Fenir: Yes, it is. Krom, please hurry. He will be handicapped without his wing. He will be easy pickings for anyone with a grudge, or any reason to harm him. I can pay you with a small amount of my horde.
Krom: Okay, I'll get to work right now.
Fenir: Thank you.
Krom: I will have it done in two weeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TWO WEEKS LATER
*Another beautiful summer day. Fenir spots Krom putting the finishing touches on the wing. Holding a large sack by his claw, he descends and lands a few yards away from Krom.*

Krom: Ahh, Fenir! I am just making some final adjustments to your friend's wing.
Fenir: Thank you. I have brought your payment.
Krom (opening the bag): *Gasps* Wow! Look at all this! Ruby, Almandine, Gold, Silver, Actinolite, Roselite, and SO much more!
Fenir: Yes, yes. Just a small portion.
Krom: Wow....
Fenir: *clears his throat* Ehem. About the wings. I cannot put them on my friend by myself. You will need to come with me. Get on my back.
Krom: Okay. *climbs on Fenir's back*
Fenir: I'll take the wing. *picks up artificial wing with claws, careful not to tear it. The he leaps high into the air and soars westward.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Krom and Fenir arrive at a mining cave at the Mines of Tagol in less than minutes. They see an air dragon in evident pain, and Fenir dives down and immediately Krom and Fenir get to work.*
Injured Dragon: Thank you very much. I feel like a coward, hiding in a cave all day and night, being fed by Fenir. No offense.
Fenir: None taken.
Injured Dragon: My name is Belwin. It's a pleasure to meet you, Krom Tander. I have heard much about you. Can you believe the irony, an air dragon that can't fly.
Krom (blushing): Thank you. It was a pleasure to help. And yes, the handicap must be torturous.
Belwin: It is.
Fenir (slightly agitated): Alright, alright, enough with the pleasentries and sympathies. Let's get the wing on.
Belwin: Alright. Krom, I assume you know what to do.
Krom: *takes out wing and some material and places it on Belwin* There. That should do it. Try flying a bit.
Belwin: *nervously steps out of the cave* Okay. Let's see how this goes.
*Belwin leaps into the air and flaps around many times. After around five minutes, he comes back down, exhilarated.*
Belwin: That...was...AMAZING! Krom, you are also very amazing.
Krom: Thank you.
Fenir: All right Krom, I'll be taking you back to your home. Belwin, I will be right back, in case you need anything. There is much I have to tell you.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoyed it!
A woman was looking at a mountain. ‘I’ll never be able to climb there’. But she must get to the top. So, slowly she starts climbing. As she was climbing, she asked herself why she was there. ‘Because I want my own dragon? No, it’s because I want to show that I’m worth more than what people think. But did I really need to capture a dragon?’
As she thinks about that, she finally arrives at the top. Recently, someone in the bar told he saw a dragon around the mountain. Now that she’s there, she hopes the man was right. She made her camp for the night and went to sleep.
When she woke up at noon, she opened her eyes and saw… nothing. She though maybe a dragon would be there, looking at her while she was sleeping, like in every story, but no, there was no trace of anything living there.
After packing up her stuff, she started exploring the mountain, hoping to see anything to help her in her search of the dragon. After many hours of unsuccessful search, she finally found something: big traces in the soft soil, probably the dragon’s. It wasn’t anything big. That would not lead her to her goal, but at least she knew that there really was a dragon living there.
Two days after that discovery, she decided that she had enough of that quest. ‘Looking for a dragon, what did I though? There’s a reason why people having one as pet are so rare.’ Because here my friends, dragons are not these monstrous creatures of legend: they are only big lizards with wings. Legends are not always based on truths. ‘I have the whole day to find the dragon and if I don’t I will abandon.’
From the morning to midnight she searched everywhere one last time, but no dragon. ‘That’s enough, I’m tired, I don’t have food anymore and daddy will probably start looking for me.’ But she needs to try one last thing.
- Dragon, where are you?!
- Here, answered a voice.
- And where’s here?

No answer.
‘What should I do? I’m so close, I can’t abandon.’ So she decided to go back home tomorrow. She then went to sleep. When she woke up, she called again:
- Dragon, where are you?!
Exactly like the day before:
- Here
- Will you answer this time? Where is here?
Again, no answer. ‘It’s really annoying. But it’s almost like if the dragon is testing me.’ So she decided to report her return to her house by another day. ‘But it’s really the last time’
The two days past and, at midnight, she was going home. She didn’t ask the dragon where he was: she knew he would do like the other times, and that she would decide to stay another day. But while she was on her way home, she herds the dragon:
- You’re already going back? almost with a sad voice.

- Yes, and now it’s for real. You won’t make me stay any longer here.
- How sad, I was having fun with you.
It was more than she could endure:
- Oh yeah! So all that time, I was searching for you, and you had fun hiding from me! Well, I’m sorry for you, but you will not have more fun with me!
- If I show myself to you, will you try to capture me?
- Because you think I still want you.
Coming from the dark of the night, a gigantic dragon came toward her. It was just as the ones in legends: bigger than a house, red, with big horns and everything.
- My dear, why did you came here in the first place?
- I wanted to impress my family and friends.
- Did you really tough your family and your friends didn’t like you? You were fooling yourself. You didn’t had to risk your life. Want to know why I didn’t showed myself? It’s because I needed to see if you could listen to reason. And you did. It took a while, but you finally decided to go back to your home.
- I see, and I could not have captured you anyway. By the way, why aren’t you like other dragons?
- It’s gonna stay a mystery to you. Now, good bye, Elizabeth.
- How do you...?
But he was already gone, and Elizabeth had nothing to do but return to her home, with her mind now in peace.
John desperately waited in the Court Room while the king came up w/ horrible punishment for him. He was being watched by the most skiled knights of Adan. John walked back & forth, hearing nothing but the chains in his hands & feet. Sudenly, the Court Room door flew open & the king folowed by heavily armed knights came in the room
“After discussing all punishment, I decided…”
The floor trembled & the king stoped. Then he asks “Wat was dat?” A new knight enters the room & says “My king The Air Dragon wishes to speak to u.”The king exited the room w/ sum knights
John was known for his thief reputation. Loved by the poors & hated by the riches. He was the best thief in Adan. He could take down all the knights in the room. And he did
He harmed then as always, he would never kill. He then found a way to take of the chains in his hands & feet. He then, jumped out the window. Sudenly, he realized dat sumthing cold had grabbed his shoulders & he was goin up instead of goin down. He soon looked up & he saw The Air Dragon (TAD), blue as the sky & as if lighting had stroked his body and preciuous scales
John asked “Wat r u doin?” but the dragon kept goin as if hadnt asked anything. TAD flew & flew for hrs & he wouldnt let John go. John wasnt surprised for reasons he didnt know
After TAD lowered him to an empty space in the mid of the Valdarian Forest, TAD said “I have chosen u to be The Savior of Adan. I have never seen any1 take on 1 of the King’s knight, but u, u took on nearly 30 knights, & dey wer the most skilled knights of Adan. Ur sumthing special.”
“Im not special, just a thief dat protects his beloved ones. Idk y u brunt me here but watever it is Im not doing it.” The dragon was a little surprised but he said “Very well then, I shall find another warrior capable of saving Adan from the darkness dat is to com.”
Just when the dragon was about to take of John said “Wait, wat is this darkness u speak of?” & the Dragon said “If u dont help me Adan will be plunged into darkness those u know will go w/ it too.” He continued “U are Adan’s only hope. U r the only 1 capable of making a team for Justice to defeat TDD dat has allied himself w/ The Elites, The Buruls, The Sinra Warriors & The Grohls.”
John was surprised this time. He said “Wat? Dey all hate each.” TAD responded “Yes, dey do, but TDD has managed to get them together.”
John picked up a rock close to his feet & threw it back at the floor. W/ an angry face he said “This can’t be, all those inocent people, dey'll sufer & all I have done will be in vain.” He looked at the Dragon & said “Im willing to help were do we start?”
TAD explained dat dey needed to get all 6 dragons together (Order, Fire, Earth, Air, Water & Chaos). According to the dragon dey wer all imprisoned for experiments, because dey r unique. TAD also said dat he & the other dragons wer the secret to defeat The Death Dragon (TDD)
After he freed The Earth Dragon the others became more difficult because security was increased for every dragon he freed. But TAD had plans to free them all. & everything went according to his plan & all the dragons wer together w/in 2 weeks
In those 2 weeks every1 knew dat TDD was trying to take over Adan. TDD followers wer terorizing villages & kingdoms but dat was nothing for wat was coming. But the Dragons knew dat if dey defeated the leader all alliances would be broken & peace would be restored to Adan
John did as The Dragons told him, and delivered a message to TDD. The message called TDD to battle all the other dragons in Adan’s biggest kingdom. TDD accepted & after 2 days he showed up w/ his army
TDD & all other dragons started battling & all 6 dragons seemed as if dey wer nothing against TDD. When all hope seemed lost all the Dragons got together & transformed. The Legendary Dragon of Life. Dey thought the dragon had died when TDD stroked him w/ his Death Claw
This time The Legendary Dragon of Life defeated TDD w/ a counterattack

Dedication

Scene: A massive silver dragon lies sleeping upon a mountain of treasure in a dimly lit cave. Shadows flicker across the walls from a handful of torches and a thin smoky haze fills the air. The sound of the great beast’s snores echo through the chamber as a man enters from a small tunnel entrance pushing a wheelbarrow. The man pauses a few yards from the dragon, rests the wheelbarrow and absently fingers the diamond-studded collar around his neck. With a snort, the dragon opens one huge eye and raises his smoldering snout to face the man.

Dragon: (with a hiss) Oh, it’sss you Ronald. Is it time to rise already?
Ronald: (with a bow) Yes, my lord. I trust you had a fitful sleep?
Dragon: As well as can be expected for one as old as I am. (With a smile) And now we get ready for a new dedication to continue your family’s tradition of faithful service. I am sure that your son will serve as diligently as you always have, my friend. Will you begin his training soon?
Ronald: Tomorrow will be his first training day,
Dragon: I eagerly await the meeting. His name again?
Ronald: Regan.
Scene: Ronald and Regan enter the dragon cave
Ronald: Greeting highness, may I present my son Regan.
Dragon: Welcome Regan, son of Ronald. I look forward to your service and I know that you will make your family proud.
Regan: Thank you highness, I relish the opportunity to serve.
Time passes and Regan has taken over most of the tasks of the primary caregiver as his father looks on, making corrections as necessary.
Dragon: Well young Regan, you have become a very capable dedicant. I see no reason to put off your dedication ceremony any longer. Have you chosen the pieces for your dedication collar?
Regan: (lowering his head) I look forward to service, lord.
The two men finish their tasks and begin the journey back to their home along the familiar corridors.
Regan: So, after my dedication, I will take over your duties and you will be retired. I must be honest that I am not happy with becoming the dedicant, but I am happy that you will be able to retire. What do you think you will do with your time when you retire?
Ronald: (looking nervous) my time will dedicated during the ceremony. Don’t worry about me my son, I will not have to worry about my time. Everything is taken care of.
The two continue to their home and time passes to the dedication day.
Dragon: Now, you will speak your oath of dedication.
Regan: I dedicate myself to the service of the most high. I pledge my service and my life to ensuring that the dragons will always be taken care of in spirit, mind, and body. I will serve until the end of my days and pass on my charge to my first born son.
Dragon: Excellent young Regan. I accept you as my dedicant and honor your service and sacrifice. (to Ronald) And to you Ronald, as we approach your retirement, I honor your service and sacrifice. You have faithfully served me in spirit, mind, and body. Are you prepared to retire and offer your final service?
Ronald: (stepping forward toward dragon) I am my lord, and I only wish that I could have served you longer, but my son is prepared and my time has come to stay in your presence forever.
Dragon: We honor your service and sacrifice.
Regaan: (haltingly) Wwww.. wait. What do you mean stay in your presence forever? I thought you were being retired?
Ronald: my son, I am being retired. You are the best son a father could ask for and I know that you will bring honor to our family with your service. (steps closer to dragon) But now, it is time for my retirement. Time for me to give my last service.
Dragon: and we appreciate that service. (moving closer to Ronald) We thank you for your service and your sacrifice.
Regan: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.