Class Strategies

Hey guys and gals was wondering what you all would think about us starting a thread to help each other out by class. If you want you can post what you use in Arena and Bridges to help you achieve victory.
I am a level 19 Berserker and usually I u...

Dragon Armor

When and how can I get Armor for my Dragon ?

Bad Moderators

today ,at about 1:00 central time, I was silenced for saying feces in the main chat. I got no warning and it was for 5 hours. I know Tigrin was one of the mods at the time. is feces a swear word? and why are mods given that much power when they abuse...

Level 5 seeks clan

I am new and really want to learn more about the eddiquitte of this game

error on points received from battle

I am a level 11 attacking lv 12 and heavens voices says I get reduced points as fighting a lv lower than myself. since when did lv 12 become lower than lv 11 and how do I get what I should have had?

automatic use of potion

my potions used to be supplied from my bag automatically. the reason why i bought a lot from shop. but the fact is potions do not appear after using five and appears when i lose the game. wtf?

Dragon Quests

so i needed 250 air and choas...did that
how much more essence and what types do i need for the rest?

game enemys

how is it a game enemy can block and reflec at least 5-6 times in a row then crit your hps and then block again yet we spend countless hours playing and spending for amour and weapons that do nothing against something like that a bit unfair do you no...

Dragons Life

Is there any way to extend my dragons life during battle ?

Mining Resources

So I'm pretty new to this game for starters, so bear with me. I hired some miners and had them doing their thing at one of the mines and logged off for the night. The next time I got on, I had a message saying I received 33 pcs of coal. Does anyone h...

I dont understand how to join a clan still? can someone enlighting me?

game not adding money right

I sold stuff back to game and did not receive the correct amount back. I thought it did this earlier tonight but was not sure, now I am. It was only a few bronze, but is this happening to other players with larger amounts?===05:54 Heaven's Voice: ...

Money Erasing

i just started the game and when i get arounf 50 bronze coins then i get another large amount of coins my coin number goes down alot. plz help.

buying reals

i bought 25 reals , and havent recieved any , i used my paypal account ? and even recieved the text with reciept # and date and amount purchased !! but yet ? still no reals , how can i get my reals ? please ?,,,,,,,, update , i have finally recieved ...

Seeking Clan

I am seeking a Clan with whom I may be taught the proper ways to fight and to gain enlightenment in all I endevour to do.....1 become a Paladin ..2 become a fine builder of weapons....and last.....3 to become the best alchemist in the game.....Is the...
Please log in or register to create a topic.