Strategy for noobs like me.

I have so many quests and don't know whether to do them all as much as possible or concentrate on just one or two. I suspect all are necessary in the long term but in the short term what is best to do? Bonecrusher or gladiator or seven bridges or protector or the many quests from different characters? is there any particular order that is best for a low level like me to do them in because at present I am doing a bit of all of them and feel like I am getting nowhere.
Comments
best thing to do is just research ask people and personal experience ull get better just be pacient and ull do great but as a lower lvl i would focus on valor hope this helped
hiya rogue trooper!

Ok! best thing i did when i was a low level (i didnt know the importance of valor until now) XD is you can do any of the quests in any order! Plus they don't vanish until you complete them. But it is best to get the regular quests done as quick as you can, or you'll hold onto them without being able to get some more as you progress and level, etc. you can get protector quests over and over again upon completion. But with all the quests comes a real importance... valor!! Get as much valor as you can right now. It will become harder as you level up and don't have another belt to help you carry more potions glyphs and insignias. So quests, valor and reputation. Those are pretty important scope into those when you get the chance!

Hope I helped ">
">-Sapphire warrior
bridge, protector and valor.

bonecrusher if u are very rich
I wouldn't do any quests except the dragon quest and the cave skrag quest at level 10 along with the skeletar quest. All the other quests are a waste of experience. AOH and 7B and do your protector quests to 1000/ rep as you can't use the 3k rep until level 29 anyway. Valor is very important in this game. Also get in a 2nd level clan as they can help you with armor.
Ditto what azure said but would also add that 3000 glad rep can be very helpful as that gives quickest acces to belt. AIm for 1000 prot rep by level 22 as to get it earlier is a waste imho.
Most of the quests are a waste of time I still have level 8 quests sat there.
You need to be well on the way to 2nd recruit by level 15.
You can attain level second recruit by 13 if all you do is fight in AOH and 7B and use potions and orbs to your benefit. You could also buy your protector rep also. Don't farm for your armor pieces buy them as that will save you exp also in the professions tab. That's a lot of wasted exp.
ok thanks for advice guys i been wasting a whole week farming for idols and such for gladiator set. Might start over now I know what is best.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.