Lost reward for DOT

I didn't claim my reward today after DOT. I was not feeling well and went back to bed. Now I cant find it to claim. Would like the Phial of Dragon stuff. Please. idk about the valor reward, if i got it or not. Pls help.

Sea Battle Classifications for Regalia

I was lookin in the Sea Battle stuff for info on vandal, barbarian, mercenary, and messire. You can't get any of the regalia's until you are titled one of these. My question is how do you get a title, there isn't anything in the reps tab, collectio...

Half blood reputation

Just wondering if the admin team is working on some sort of benefit for this type of reputation. A little hint at what it might be for would be nice

Contest - I Love Dragons

Dear friends,

Dragons are beautiful, intelligent and powerful beings. There are few people who can overcome them, but there are a lot of people dreaming about such a victory.

Many movies, cartoons and pictures are dedicated to these fabulous c...

blue armor schemes

i purchased the scheme to make the lesser weapons (pommels, shields and lefty swords) but cant seem to find the main weapon scheme, all it says is to complete a quest from level 4? im level 7 and havent seen such a quest (yes i have done gladiator ar...

contest results

when will we see who won which contests?

Profession Items

I was lookin thru the shop just now and noticed that in the professions tab that only the hunter gets a knife and also can equip it to the person and show up in info. Now I'm a bit late to the profession game, miner, but seems to me its very one sid...

Massive cheat during duel of truth?

So during the duel for lvl 29-35 about a dozen strange NPC's spawn for Vaalor. All lvl35 with Russian names, over 10K hp, and wicked armor. Completely decimated Sadar. Did someone hack the server and add these things?

Dragons

I have a bit of a disturbing question, Can your dragons mate? If you have replies, PLEASE KEEP THEM DRAGON RELATED! I have had way too many forums with replies not even related to the topic. I would like an answer from maybe a mod or someone who know...

caves

Do not cave with Max1330 doesn't distribute fairly and only takes for himself

My story about my clan

Years ago, when Sadar and Vaalor first began to work as allies, there existed only the Guardian clan, there to serve Adan and maintain the peace. But shortly after, more clans began to appear, among them the Deidri from Vaalor and the Sinra from Sada...

gone with the wind quest

the gone with the wind quest follows but when you get to the place there isn't anything there to pick up or fight. is it that you randomly fight or what this is 2nd week now and i keep checking to see if it working and its not. you fixed it the last ...

Short Story Contest - My Clan is the Best One

Dear friends,
There are huge number of clans in our great game, and it’s normal that each clan considers itself to be a cut above all the others. Tell us why do you think your clan is the best one and win a nice prize!
Terms and conditions:
1. Fro...

Soloing Elites

Ok, I have finally got my lvl high enough to solo the Elite Plague Grohl, first time I try it and what happens, lvl 5s and lvl10s join, taking exp and loot away from me, is there any way to prevent that? Like a orb or something? that prevents noobs f...

hit points

palidune charter, how do I increase my hit points/vitality?
Please log in or register to create a topic.