Contest - Script of a Dragon Movie

Dear friends,

There are a lot of wonderful movies about dragons - "How to Train Your Dragon", "Stanley's Dragon", "Dragon" and many other titles!

We invite you, our dear authors, to take part in our new contest, "Script of a Dragon Movie"! In this contest, you should create a unique movie or cartoon script about dragons

Contest Rules:
1. From September, 18th to September, 30th, write a script of your dragon movie.
2. This script should not exceed 4,000 characters (1 forum message).
3. There should be descriptive moments (for example: the night was calm, the sunrise was beautiful, his wings were covered with shimmering scales, etc.) and dialogues in your script, and, possibly, monologues, if you consider them necessary.
4. There should be at least two roles in your script (the presence of a real dragon required).
5. The script must be original (written by you).
6. We accept works in English only.
7. We accept one work from one participant only.

Prizes:
1st place - 40 gold coins;
2nd place - 30 gold coins;
3rd place - 20 gold coins.

Comments
Lewis sat in his hut listening to the calm breezes of the night. After waiting for so long he grabbed his bow and started out to go hunting. Then all of a sudden he heard a loud roar from his west he looked and saw smoke. He then hurried over to the location of the fire and saw a magnificent fire dragon looking at him. He slowly approached the wild beast and noticed why it was in a frenzy.He saw there was a rope tangled on the dragons neck as it lay down Lewis quickly jumped on the dragons neck and untangled the rope from around the dragons neck. Then he discovered that this dragon was actually the dragon lord Maftar. The dragon then spoke these words to Lewis "You who have saved me shall now not become my servant but my master."
Together Lewis and Maftar went out hunting and returned with enough food for days they then went to sleep. When Lewis woke up the next day Maftar was gone but it was a calm morning and he could still track Maftars scent he eventually found Maftar gathering around a red stone that had a florescent touch to it he then realized that the rock must be his power source. After Maftar recovered they went home and continued there meal. The End Name: Lewis and Maftar
The forces of the city were gathered. The ten leaders in full combat armor but Charr who had only a helmet on his head and KarRamid who would not wear it except the metal claws covering her own. Charr steps forward and used his mighty voice. “ We the leaders of the free greater races have decided that we will not hide any more. The elves have become fat, lazy and stupid. Only worrying over their own bits of property and politics. The Kar has watched them long and hard beyond generations for us to learn this and now is the time to attack. Their Book of War is old and inferior to ours. Their soldiers dull and dumb. The Book of Magic right here.” Charr holds up the book and the forces below went into a massive cheering session that lasted as long as he held up the book. “ I head to the vaults of the dragons after we re-secure Pardon Pass. Then when my dragon brethren hear my plea to fulfill their promise long ago I will return. Then I shall return with or with out the lazy lizards. My body be cold dead before the elves enslave the last of the free races.” Charr then let loose a mighty roar that was trumped by the roars of all the others combined.
I’m a boy just bacame 18 years old, lived at a farm and never there hapend enything. But everything shanged i woke up……………
It was dark outside in the wood’s i dident know how i came there but i felt someathing’s wasent richt. The full moon was standing high in the sky but al of the suden a big shade apeared between the moon and me. It lookd like a big bird with a verry long tail. And as soon as it came it disapeared again. I dident know were to go to but i know home wasent were i was so i started walking to the north. Soon i felt it again just like at that open space, it felt like someathing’s was looking at me. I wanted to see what it was so sundely i jumpd in the buche’s. and yes there it was it was a beatiful women standing there and the bird was there to, but it wasent a bird it was a big winged lisard. I came out of the buches but the dragon heard me and was directly ready to atack me but the women rised here and and the dragon relaxd again.

i askd the women: ‘what are u doing here’
The women:’hear who ask’s it, what are u doing here?’
I: ‘i’m lost i dont know how i got here and dont know how to get awai from here’
I:’and what that big winged lizar over there, is it a dragon?’
The women:’yes it is a dragon and i cal here daisy’
The women:’my name is peaschanchi, and what’s your name?’
I: ‘peashanchi?, that’s a crazy name, my name is jack andransiez.’
Peaschanchi:’ wel it’s not that crazy for were i comme from’
I:’wel were do u come from than?’
Peaschanchi: ‘i’m a nimf we live in the dark forst’s together with the dragon’s and wen we bacomme adult a dragon come’s to us and schose’s us, that’s how i got daisy’
I:’and was the schade that i saw flying at the sky our dragon?’
Peaschanchi:’ a dragon flying in the sky?, here? That cant be trought they dont supose to be here and no it wasent daisy, she cant fly here wing is wounded.’
I:’i’m sure it was a dragon i saw’
And al of the suden the wind came up and almost blow me to the ground, it’s was a dragon big and red as fire. I was so afraid i tought i would dy, that he would burn me alive or eat me. But that dident hapend, the dragon seamd to neel for me and puten his had in my hand’s.
Peaschanchi: ‘he seem’s to like u i think he has chosen u’
I:’chocen me but i tought it was a nimf thing’
Peaschanchi:’wel i tought to but it seams that u are someathing’s spacecial, or at least special in somme kind of a way’.
I:’wel i gues if he want’s to be frend’s with me i cant stop him’
And wen i exepted it in my mind the dragon lifted it’s head and helpd me up from the ground. Sudenly the dragon started to talk and told he would bring me home. So i let him do what he wanted after i said goodby to peaschanchi. Wen he came home he told the dragon to do wathever he wanted and told hime he could come to visit me wenever he wanted to.
So now and than he visited me. That’s wat hapend the day after my 18the birthday. It’s only 1 day but also the 1 day i would never forget.
Friend and his pet

Evil : Hi Little daddy how are you this morning you look so wonderfull and shiny ( pets his loved dragon)

Little daddy : Rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr ( Happy with big smile)

Evil : Ooowe Little daddy if i could only understand what you are saying then i would be the happiest guy here , not that o aint happy now ( with a )

Little daddy : Rawr

Evil : O well so lets go for are daily walk up mount Dragoon where i found you all those years ago. ( exsited)

Little daddy : ...........

Evil : Hey what is this (looks to floor and see something strange)

Little daddy : Rawr ( and looks scared)

Evil : Its a kinda of a necklas looks very fun and something never seen before ( not really sure what to do)

Little daddy : Rawr (breatb fire trying to say not to pick it up)

Evil : picks it up and put it on

Little daddy : friend are you okay

Evil : I cant believe what i am hearing (shocked)

Little daddy : what you can understand me (Suprised that his master can hear him )

Evil : yes my wish finally came true ( biggest smile ever)

Little daddy : now we can be best friends for ever ( fly's away with friend)

Evil : best friends for life

The end
After a long day of school, of bulling and mean friends. Little Johnny boy was like no other. His parents died in a freak car accident, and had no family around him, he lived in a foster home were he was beaten every single day. He had no friends either, and was a puny little child in grade 5, with a magical imagination about dragons. Intill one day he was beaten so badly, so harshly, Johnny couldn't take it anymore. He went to sleep crying, and prayed to God to give him a magical gift, but not just any gift, one that would make him unique. The next morning he was in a completely different world. He was completley lost. But at the same time he was greatful and excited, something he hasn't felt in a while. Johnny realized his foster home was gone, his school too. He was in a different era, were people became "Dragon trainers"! He was the knight, something he always dreamed of. Johnny was in a guild called "The Saints of Troth." He was a dragon trainer. But best of all Johnny was finnaly unique! Johnny had the fastest dragon of them all too, which got hime really excited. His name was Titanius. They flew across the world and became best friends. But later things changed. A guild called "The Crushers" declared war on The saints of Troth.The Crushers didn't have dragons but they had a massive army, and strong, well build armor, so this war was definetly going to be close. After years of battling, a final battle would decide it all. Johnny and the guild he was in full form. The crushers wait for the first attack, so The Saints attack first. Many were foolish and tried an ariel attack, but they got cut of but a massive amount of arrows. The Fight was looking in The Saints favor, untill the Crushers unleashed the secret weapon. It was a massive 90 meater high troll. Then Johnny got really scared. He flew back to the Saint's village. The Saints were destroyed. The Troll prevailed. Now the only thing to stop it, was Johnny and the Saints' pesents. He was doomed. He wanted to go back to his old life. Then he saw the dragon with a greatful look. The dragon and Johnny went in for the kill. The dragon spinned around it, and bit it from many different sides, but that didn't work. The troll wasn't really affected but then the dragon kept spinning around the troll and made it dizzy. The troll collapsed. The dragon the blew its dragon breath and destroyed the dragon. He was a hero. he became kin... "WAKE UP!!" Johnny's foster mom screamed."its time for school!" He woke up he was in a dream. He was sad. But excitful. He learnt from his dream that you should'nt back away from your bullies, even if you really want to, stand up to them and you will prevail! Johnny taught, thanks almight God! THE END
It was times when people did not rely on anyone else and if you out in the open you were as good as dead. People did not like anyone but then there self. When people traveled they were in the dark. But there was one person that was not afraid of the light his name was Cameron. One misty night Cameron herd the crash of trees falling in the Dark Forest. Cameron thought to himself "nobody ever goes in there in fact I am the closest anyone has ever got to the Dark Forest". Cameron said to himself "well i guess it would not hurt to go check it out". He than ran indoors and put on a camouflage jacket, some dark jeans, and his sword and shield. Then he went on his way. He then took his first step into the forest and then realized he was fine and kept going. After about 30 minutes of walking he slipped down a deep hill and hit a rock at the bottom and passed out. Later he woke up and realized the Dark Forest was not black. He then drew his sword and poked up and hit something that when moved. "Where am I?" Cameron thought. Just then a loud roar sent a shiver down his spine. He then stood up and the black went with then the glare of the sun hit him. Once his vision returned to him the was amazed at what he saw. It was an old magical dragon who had crashed in the forest. In his head he heard "YOUNG WARRIOR YOU HAVE FOUND ME IT IS NOW I RETURN TO WHERE I CAME BUT YOU HAVE TRAVELED A LONG WAY I SHALL RETURN YOU HOME" "NO....." and in the blink of an eye he was back in his bed. He had gazed of and noticed something weird. "A giant egg?" Cameron was amazed at what he was seeing. He then wondered is this a dragon and gazed for hours thinking of what it could be. Just then a crack and another and all the sudden a baby dragon and it looked just like the old one earlier. Then he realized this is my destiny to raise this dragon. Then the young dragon came on the bed and curled up on Cameron's lap. The End.
quick note *'s = actions taken by characters, bold letters represent the narrator, (then words in parentheses represent character thoughts)

~Meeting Oblivion, the Dragon Goddess of Wisdom~

it is a beautiful sunset once again at the quiet coast of Cape Wyvern. But tonight, it appears it is not so peaceful.

*2 vaalorian warriors (represented by V1 and V2) get in an argument around Cape Wyvern*

V1: What are you talking about trying to burn down my family's house?! What did I ever do to you?

V2: Because you killed my mount! SEE?! *points to the dead mount by the glowing emerald figure at the pinnacle of the cliff*

V1: I won that match in arena fair and square then YOU followed me here and ATTACKED me! I was only defending myself and you lost to me AGAIN! Have you ever thought about feeding them a leg of veil with a small sprinkle of that 'Substance of revival' to resurrect them? Melinda the witch has PROVEN me that works!

V2: I know that never works! You won't fool me!

V1: I'm only trying to help you out!

*all the arguments bring a herd of centaur to them to shut them up*

V1: Oh NOW look what you've done! You went and slaughtered my dragon while fighting me, and NOW we have an entire herd of centaur hunting our hides down too!

*the Centaur raise their axes and ready their bows with arrows and snarl loudly. Then the bickering gets worse*

V2: JUST BE QUIET! I've heard enough from you! *readies axe for another attack*

V1: *pleads for help from Oblivion, the dragon lord of wisdom* (Great Oblivion, please help us. The centaur are hunting us and he is being too stubborn to listen to the advice I have provided.)">

*skies grow horribly dark then flash with powerful lightning as a dragon swoops down with earth-shattering speed, her scales glowing and sparking with intense electricity, then her eyes turn red with rage*

Oblivion: ENOUGH! you DARE to disturb my hibernation and you even enrage the noble centaur?! HOW COULD YOU!?

V2: Dear adan. It's Oblivion! ">

Oblivion: Yes I'm Oblivion, the dragoness of wisdom. *glares at the two warriors* Him over here called me to aid in the help of calming the centaur.

V1: *bows to the dragon* (Thank you, kind goddess for coming to our aid.)

Oblivion: *calms down after a few minutes then her eyes turn a bright gold* It's fine. But you must stop the arguing now.

V1 & V2: Thank you. We promise to stop the bickering at once.

*oblivion speaks to them in the centaur's native language to explain that the arguing will stop. The Centaur become even more enraged*

Oblivion: Well now you decide to go and use me to let out your rage? *clutches her sword then she spreads her golden wings and her eyes turn grey* NOT going to happen! *she snarls then her sword becomes enveloped in a veil of light, summoning meteors to the cliff and snapping the centaur back into their original state in an instant*

Oblivion: All of you are to be put at shame. ALL of you couldn't resist fighting for TWO seconds! Learn from your mistakes and never repeat them or else I'LL break up the fighting MYSELF once and for all!

*she releases a roar as she flies back to the heavens from where she came*

V2: I am really sorry about starting that mess. I should've just sat down for a while to cool off after that fight.

V1: It's fine bro. Let's just learn from this and move on.

V2: I agree completely.

V1: C'mon, let's go to tavern and relax for a while. After today, I don't think I can handle much more fighting after that! ">

A rather memorable day for both the centaur, the warriors, and Oblivion Isn't it? The two warriors proceeded down much later to the tavern rooms to relax and to plan a few friendly fights in the future

~FIN~
Partial Act 2 Scene 1(Felise is now a good size: about 5 feet 11 inches tall and approximately 220 pounds in size. She throws another fierce strike towards the grohl, her sharp, silver claws piercing its red-black fur and drawing some damage despite resistance advantage from the monster. Felise's large dark blue wings spread out to protect her from the grohl's lethal strike from his extremely sharp yellow fangs. With the little life she has left,she bites the grohl back with her even sharper pearly white, sparling dragon fangs. The grohl falls in defeat as Felise struggles to stand breathing hard from the tough fight) DragonTamer:(using a loud whistle for attention)Alright Dragons line up and get ready to go back to the plateau!(Dragons roar a moan of protest, but line up ready to be fed their daily Neck of Burul dinner when a long, distant shout sounded out from a distance) Curt:(Running toward the Watermill arms flailing in the air)WAIT! WAIT! PLEASE WAIT! DragonTamer:I'm sorry, the dragons are done training for the day. If you wish to watch them train you will have to come back tomorrow Curt:(Huffing from excitement and exhaustion. Yarist, the Order Dragon was a long way away after all)Wait..huff, huff..I have the.. huff, huff.. DragonTamer:(Smirking annoyingly) Go ahead and take a few breaths, geez. I don't wanna sit here all day listening to you breath partial sentences Curt:Thank..huff..you..(Minutes pass, while the dragons show off their shiny, rough edged scales, fresh claws and untethered, strong wings while others growled and barred ferocious, feral looking smiles)Alright, they told me I could make it. Here you go(hands over amulet of melding) DragonTamer:(taking the amulet of melding and grunting) You know, you could have just waited until tomorrow, always stalling, making my job harder (mumbling) I swear..mmbgah.(about 8 seconds of silence)alright choose your dragon Curt:That's it? Theres no more trials and tribulations? Just like that pick a dragon and on my way? DragonTamer:Well, if you want to wait until tomorrow... Curt:Alright, but I hear you can battle each dragon before choosing them, can I at least do this? DragonTamer:Alright, we have one male and one female of the 6 types of dragons available to you today. You may fight them and make your decision, but please for the life of me, be swift Curt:Thank you(to himself)ohh man I'm so excited.(After battling both genders of order, fire, earth, chaos, and water as well as the male air dragon, Curt approaches the final battle, the battle with Felise, the Female Air Dragoness)Be prepared to face me..huh? You look somewhat familiar..(shrugs it off) I don't know any dragons (shouting)have at me beast! Felise:What? A human fighter!? I never thought I would be able to face one(Felise is the first to strike, using her sharp, shiny silver claws. Using her wings, she tries to block Curt's first block, not to much avail. Curt's weapon begins to glow before each attack as he takes small, charged balls out of his pocket as if increasing his damage. Felise is nearing low health, but musters up one final breath and breath a huge critical hit to Curt, knocking him out) Curt:(Waking up, moaning)oww what happened? DragonTamer:It seems Felise knocked you out. I'm surprised you were able to defeat all the other dragons but lost to her Curt:Well, that settles it then. I shall take that Air Dragoness as my partner. What did you say her name was? (Felise, now springing with joy that the human was not too badly injured from her final attack.) DragonTamer:Felise, her name is Felise(speaking sarcastically)and happy adventures blah blah blah.. (Curt approaches felise and prepares to hug her, but just stared into her inquisitive, white and blue eyes, eyes like clouds revealing reflections of the sky and the ocean. Felise flinches for a moment, worried he wanted to change his mind only to be greeted by a warm, human hug on her cold blooded reptilian scales) Curt:Felise..nice to meet you.
Dragon Awakening

Dawns breaking in Vikoria. As the sun rises Phole stumbles over a rock.
“ouch” Phole says and reaches down to rub her foot. “what’s this?”
She looks closer at the rock that broke her walk home. It sure looked funny. Oblong, with sparkles inbedded into its rosy hue. And it seemed to shimmer.
Phole thinks out loud: “this sure looks like a very strange rock.” She sticks it in her backpack and continued on her trip home.
Arriving at home, Phole hangs her backpack by the door and rushsed to join the family for breakfast. There are 9 siblings, a grandfather and her mother sitting at the table in the brightly colored kitchen.
“So what did you see in town last night Phole?”, Mama asked, while dishing out the creamy egg custard.
“Nothing too much. The guard was very active. I heard that someone found a dragon egg and now everyone is scared that the force will begin again”. Phole mumbled through her mouth full of food. “I just don’t know why people don’t realize that dragons are all a bunch of stories made up to scare kids into behaving”.
Grandpa coughed sharply and looked away, blushing as he cleared his throat.
“So Phole”, Mama said. “What are you doing today since there are no classes?”
“I think I’ll go down to the stables and see if there is a seadog available”. Phole really loved riding and the seadogs were the quickest animal she knew of. Fast and close to flying, Phole tried to spend as much time riding as she could. When she was racing through the woods it was what she thought flying would be like. Some day, she would think, I’ll find a way to fly.
Before heading out to the stables, Phole remembered the rock. Getting it out of her backpack, she took it to her grandfather. “Gramps”, she said, “take a look at this neat rock I found today”.
Her grandfather turned, and seeing what Phole was holding, turned very white and had to sit down quickly. Struggling with all his might to maintain his composure he asked Phole “Where did you find that?”
“What’s wrong Gramps?” Phole quickly went over to her grandfather. “You look like you’ve seen a dragon!”
“Where did you get that?” Grandfather repeated.
Phole explained to her grandfather where she found the rock. Grandfather quickly took the rock and told Phole sternly to never tell anyone what she had found. He then went into his room and closed the door firmly.
“Well”, Phole thought. “What a lot of drama over a stupid rock”. And off she went to the stables.
Grandfather, with trembling hands, softly rubbed the rock. “Rock humph” he mumbles. “Kids today don’t see a dragon egg when it is in front of their face”. He really can’t believe what he is holding. Memories flood him as he holds the egg. He can hear the sounds of battle, smell the sulphur and even feel the beat of his dragon’s heart between his legs. Those were the days and he truly thought they were gone forever. “What are we going to do with you little one” he murmured softly.
As if it heard his voice, the egg gave off a little rumble and began shaking. The sparkles began shining brighter and brighter.
Grandfather says: “It won’t be long before this little one hatches. Who would bond with the dragon. Who would become part of a very rare pair of mighty warriors. Will it be me? Phole?”
Grandfather could hear the dragon through the egg: “Only time will reveal my master. Only then might Vikoria get a chance to return to its glorious past with an even brighter future. Be patient and hide me well.”
But that is a tale for another time. For now, just know that somewhere in the grandfather’s room lays a sparkley rosy rock, waiting for the perfect moment to arise.
A stormy twilight landscape. A woman on a pale horse rides like the wind across grassy plains. A shrieking can be heard

Voice over No one could recall when it had begun or why. They only knew to run when the keening started, run and not stop until you could hear it no longer or you were dead. Rhianna knew that her life depended on the sure footing and stamina of her mount. She cursed the fact that the stage coach had been late and kicked Naimh again harder
Rhianna Come on Naimh, I promise you double rations if you just please keep going. Not far now, I can see the gates.
More shrieking, louder and closer. The horse is sweating and breathing heavily, but gallops on, terrified by its pursuers. They approach the gates
Rhianna (shouting) Open up for the love of the goddess open up!
The gate swings open and Naimh barges through
Jareth Hey! Watch out! Your horse needs manners…
Rhianna Get this gate closed again now! Can you not hear them?
Jareth (blanches) By the axe! Get this gate shut and barred now. Sound the alarm. Runners to the barracks, now! I said now!
The men all spring into action and R passes Naimh to a stable hand
Rhianna Sponge her down properly and double rations once she has cooled I made a promise.
R then runs up stairs circling a tower clutching the precious cargo she had collected from the stage coach. She bursts through a wooden door
Rhianna Ashlex! I have it, it is here, but I fear we may be out of time!
An elderly man rises from a chair in which he has obviously been sleeping. He has a quill stuck behind his ear and papers fall from his lap as he stands
Ashlex What, what? Back so soon? You have it you say? Good work my dear.
Rhianna I have been gone 2 days Ash, and we need to hurry they are following. Did you prepare everything else?
Ashlex Oh why yes of course can you bring it to the top of the tower I will bring my books and the powders. Hurry now dear.
Rhianna (rolls eyes) Yes Ash. Come on! (Bustles the elderly man out of the door)
R half pushes half carries A up the steep steps to the summit of the tower. There are strange markings on the floor and braziers set up which R quickly lights. The storm clouds are rolling in quickly, dark and ominous. Suddenly a shriek lets out and from the clouds burst 5 hideous bat women
Rhianna OH hurry, Ash. If this does not work we are all doomed.
Ashlex Hush now child, it will work have no fear. Just nock an arrow and see I am not disturbed.
R pulls an arrow from her quiver and nocks it to her bow, fingers trembling she sets herself and waits for the Harpy to get close enough. Behind her A begins chanting and throwing powders into the braziers. He unwraps the package and reveals an egg larger than his head. He places the egg into the central brazier and chants.
Ashlex Uuuul Laaaa Keeeee. Lizard tiny wake for me. Oooosh Raaayyy Toohhh. Now with speed you must grow. Fiiiii Yuuuu Kaaahl. No longer be you small.
The egg cracks loudly and R glances back at it. The harpies are diving in and picking off the archers stood on the battlements. Gore splatters over the remaining men and there are screams. R returns her attention to the grizzly scene and fires arrows. However the weapons do no harm to the monsters.
Rhianna Hurry Dragon. If that is what you are, hurry or you will be too late!
Deep Booming Voice Fear not Rhianna, for I am here and I thank you for your gentle handling this past day.
A huge glimmering red and gold dragon steps past R and launches into the air. It dives at the harpies and snags one in a huge taloned foot and another is swallowed into its gaping maw. The remaining flying hags screech in fear and attempt to flee. Cheers erupt from the men on the battlement as the Dragon catches and devours every harpy
Gusting gales frost my visor, my guts turn as we plummet towards the thick onyx plumes of oily smoke,
spreading forth over the tops of the snow capped mountains.
We are forward scouts, my noble dragon Omnivant and I relentlessly push to cleanse our lands from the
encroaching hordes of foul creatures that forever threaten the peace of our people. May our bright God protect us
from rain of wicked barbed arrows, and the poison sting of our avian adversaries, the foul Valternas.
Proud we are even as we free fall to our death. All glory to our to our great God who has choosen us
mortals and dragons to serve in bringing about a perfect world void of the twisted abominations that have
infested our glorious motherland.
Through the ages many have fallen, our children and all the following generations will never forget that
we fight a war of the side of divinty, against a host of the most foul, wretched creatures spawned from within
the cruel mind of a God most dark, dreaded, and evil.

Chase- Omnivant, this is our time! Dive!

The heavily armored Dragon rider lays him palm upon the the thickly scaled neck of his dragon mount, as he
points down towards a swarm of black feathered creatures amassing in the sky below.

The great dragon craned its neck, and fixes one great golden reptilian eye on the man, who is shouting upon its
back.
Shaken by a voice like thunder in the distance, the Dragon rider grips the reigns as the saddle beneath him is
rattled by the deep resonating voice.

Omnivant- Come now little man! You tremble, do you doubt my prowess in battle?

Chase raises an arm skyward, fingers apart and stretching out towards some unseen force, and in an instant his
silver armor is emblazoned by an electric flash, as a bolt of the purest blue arcs forth from the heavens,
to be channeled into the hands of the mighty warrior.

Chase- Me? Nervous?!! I think not! Gllooorrryyy to the brrraaavveee!!!

Dragon and rider rapidly swoop down towards their enemies, chasing the surging bolt unleashed before them.
In Ancient times there were rumored times of when the great creatures of magic roamed the air, land an sea but for some reason the all seemed to vanish. The bright warm days of the past tells us of a tale of why these great creatures of magic the dragons vanish from our world. It all began a long time ago when every dragon of all forms of magic lived in peace the light dragons dragons of order believed in justice trust loyalty and friendship, dragons of the fire where proud and were always ready for a chance to show themselves in battle,dragons of earth magic were strong and steady always ready to put themselves in harms way in protecting their friends, darkness dragons though vile and vicious in nature would put a stand to protect their own the others the air dragons water dragons all were dragons of serene calm but were always up to the task.In all the dragons all leaved in peace and during times of disputes were settled by the five elders of the five dragon magic. All was well in the land until a strange disaster occurred a dragon was born but was without an element of the five dragon magic and so out of concern banished it. The rage of banished dragon consumed it and nurtured it the dragon that was left to fade became the dragon of void in all to gain his vengeance on the elders for banishing him caused a great dragon war that caused so much destruction in all the darkness and loss of hope a young dragon came forward to take on the banished dragon but he was not alone unlike the other dragons he was with a human who when both became one released an ancient power that made one dragon have the power of the five dragon magic banishing the void dragon they lost all their powers and so with no way of magic existing in one world the worlds had to be split in two will they meet again i wonder you just gotta find out.

THE LEGEND OF RIVEL
The Last Dragon

The Elf race are all but destroyed by demonkind">. Gabriel is sent by her queen to the mountain of fire to summon Almunasir in the hope he can save her people and her world. After a few hours without success Gabriel sits on a rock at the cave mouth in despair. Whilst sat on the rock Almunasir appears from the cave mouth.

Almunasir I am sorry I was slow to wake my dear. I slept so deep I barely heard your call. What is your name young Elf?
Gabriel I am Gabriel my Lord. We are in dire need of your help great one. The "> have returned and although our magic slows them we cannot defeat them.
Almunasir Well then we must hurry. Jump on my back.

Gabriel had never felt such exhilaration. Almunasir's scales were like ripples of a million rivers of tiny diamond rainbows endlessly merging into one another, glistening in the sunlight as they flew so high the ">s and elves in the war below were but tiny dots stretching as far as the eye could see.

Almunasir When I attack they will attack me with all they have. Be careful. Use what magic you possess to shield their attacks.
Gabriel Ok master.

Almunasir swoops along the frontline of ">s nearly a mile wide and as deep as the eye could see. ">s scream fatal cries as the dragon's flame consumes them in their thousands. Soaring high he turns with great agility avoiding "> magic coming at him from what seemed everywhere with Gabriel struggling to hold on whilst using her magic to assist them both. Suddenly Almunasir is struck with a heavy bolt that stuns him in mid air.

Almunasir You may not survive much longer on my back. I cannot fight them all like this but I can destroy them. Tell your magicians to focus their magic on me when I am very high. I will not survive Gabriel and am the last of my kind. With my last breath I will rid this world of demons forever. Please don''t let history forget us.

His eyes turned from a fiery red to a translucent white and Gabriel's mind suddenly took on the knowledge of the dragon race from the birth of the world to the last before her. Until this point no one knew dragons were psychic and Gabriel's mind tumbled through what seemed like infinity in just a few seconds.

Gabriel Your will master. Your sacrifice will be honoured and never forgotten.
Almunasir So long as our memory remains we are never truly gone. You are now the guardians of this world. I have granted you the wisdom of dragons which you will learn has many powers. Do not misuse these powers, for to do so will bring ruin to all you hold dear. These powers were granted by the Gods before us and one day you may grant to another race as your own runs it's course. Goodbye dear Gabriel.

With that Almunasir beat his giant wings a final time and ascended high into the sky and over the "> army. The magicians focused all their magic on Almunasir and he bellowed the mightiest roar that shocked Elves and Demonkind alike to stare at the mighty beast in the heavens. Instead of flame coming from his mouth a blinding light appeared. Gabriel squinted as she tried to see the dragons final gift. The heavens opened above and the light from Almunasir was joined by an even greater light from the sky. It grew to such a point the entire world was bathed in nothing but white. This lingered for some time and then dissipated slowly returning to the heavens with no sign of Almunasir to be found. As Gabriel's focus returned she saw millions of ">s lay waste and a strange silence pierced her soul.

Walking toward her Queen, Gabriel was wondering if she had imagined the ethereal shadows of thousands of dragons in that white light, attacking in unison.

Gabriel It is over.
Queen What was that?
Gabriel I will show you my Queen,as her eyes turned from luscious green to translucent white

The battle of Garuug the grabber

Im abdul569.Im on a journey.Ive been travelling far and wide in the land of Adan to find him.This thing Im searching for was a mysterious thief.Steals only the things that pleases his eye.Accounts have told me that he stole even an empty sack.My quest giver was Nordigan Khungar.Although im a valoorian I have sided with him.He asks me to track him down.Easier said than done.My reward? Bountiful xp and silver.This quest has gone for weeks now without clues.
I have come to the local bar where Id met the winemaker, galtar. I waited at the inn for a while before he came to me,

“Want some good old ginger ale guv’ner?” he bellows.
“I don’t drink.” I said
“Nice little pet you got. Does he drink?”

My ‘little pet’ as Galtar had said was my dragon, Chuck Draco Norris or CDN for short, an air dragoness.She accompanied me ever since I was level 16.We also had this special bond.She can telepathically speak to me which is handy.

No, I don’t want to repeat what happened to the water elder dragon, aildar.. CDN told me telepathically.

“No, thank you. But...I could use some information.Im looking for the mysterious thief people have been reporting.”

Galtar leaned in and whispered,“We call him ‘Garuug the Grabber’. There have been signs of tracks in the village of Landor.Ill mark it on your map and you just check these areas.If you find anything, report back to me.”

I glanced at my dragon and C.D.N nodded.We left back the crossroads and headed to the Village of Landor.I noticed the tracks on the dirt filled roads and started inspecting them.They seem to be made a couple of hours ago.Then I heard C.D.N grunt.

There are 2 buruls behind you. Shall I take care of them?

“I can handle them by myself.After all they’re only level 9.”

After 10 rounds Id beaten them and left for the other tracks.I saw something weird.These tracks were made on different days but they were made on the same time of day...roughly at 8pm when all the village locals shut their businesses and go home.I hurried back to the inn and told Galtar of what I had seen.

“So Garuug comes to steal at 8pm, huh?Here’s my plan, then he whispered it in my ear.”

We left at 7.30, pots of endurance and life ready.CDN was hiding behind the watermill.

“Remember to come to my aid only if I’m in trouble”

With that I waited.Then I heard footsteps.It was Garuug!With the hideous goblin face and ragged clothes he was atrocious!He was also carrying a sack.I leaped out to attack.I instantly used my pot of endurance.Dealing about half of hit health points he was no match for me.Or so I thought..Garuug quickly dodged and as quick as he had dodged he had gotten to my belt and threw all my pots to the floor where they shattered into a million pieces.What am I going to do?!With only 200 hp left I cant stand anymore damage.He was poised for an attack but then CDN leaped out and slashed Garuug with her slash attack.Just in time as well!Then I saw a flurry of bite, scratch and breath attacks.But then Garuug dealt a final critical hit to C.D.N.
“No one does that to my dragon and gets away with it!”

With a final burst of strength I charged at Garuug and knocked him stone dead with my guardian hammer.I looked in his sack.Inside contained 0.5 reals. I looked at my fallen comrade.

“I’m so sorry”
Dont be. Im your best friend and ally. Thats why I battle with you all the time
“ I know that. Let’s get you rested while we claim our rewards, ok?”

We headed back to the inn where we thumped the Garuug’s sack on the bar table.

“Oh. I See you’ve done it!Thank you kind adventurer!You can keep the reals and here is some elixirs and pots for your trouble.”The slightly obese winemaker said cheerfully.

I cant take all the credit but I said nothing.I took the pots and elixirs and headed for another adventure.I learnt that having a dragon friend and ally is the best thing a guy can have.
Delphore stumbled forward into the darkness, the landslide sealing the entrance to the cave behind him. His torch light barely illuminates the path ahead of him. Jutting from the cold stone walls the jagged iridescent crystals glow with an eerie light. The scent of brimstone and ash grows stronger with every step he takes. Turning the corner, a pyre light shines brightly, marking the entrance to the beasts’ lair. “Trechakaos Halifeddit”, a name never spoken in his home village, he must be near. But what of his fabled crystal singing sword, would it be here? Can it be the answer to the villagers’ prayers? Did he make this perilous journey for nothing? Delphore stops short of the entrance and stares into the Dragons’ den. A grand sight sits before his eyes. The massive treasures stockpiled in each corner of the den, shimmering in the torch light. Precious metals, jewels and trinkets of the like adorn the walls and floor. On a pedestal in the center of the room sits a long, slim adomite coffer. Intricately carved in to the lid are ancient glyphs of a dead language. Delphore hastily moves to the coffer, pauses briefly, and then places both trembling hands upon its lid, lifting it open to reveal its most prized treasure, the crystal singing sword. Suddenly a soft voice resonates from the darkness.
Trechakaos: It is a thing of beauty and wonder is it not?
Delphore: Who’s there?
Trechakaos: It is of no difference who speaks. What brings you in search of the sword?
Delphore: My…my village, it’s been plagued by the sanguine death. Legend says the crystal singing sword holds the cure to the disease.
Trechakaos: Is that so? Seems I’ve never heard that part of the story before and I’ve heard every legend involving the sword.
Delphore: You are Him aren’t you?
Trechakaos: Him? And who might “him” be?
Delphore: The Indigo dragon. Trechakaos Halifeddit!
The Massive beasts steps slowly out of the farther shadows, his claws grasping onto two boulders that rest upon the dirt floor of the cave. Ice blue reptilian eyes pierce the darkness and glow beautifully as his head drops down and forward to meet Delphore’s gaze of wonderment.
Trechakaos: What makes you so deserving of my treasure?
Delphore’s head drops down to gaze at the sword, his hands still on the lid.
Delphore: I’m, I’m not but a lowly farmer. I’m not worthy to be in your presence or of the greatness of your treasures.
The dragon’s eyes flash jade then return to their icy blue gaze. His body arches up as he rises to all fours.
Trechakaos: What is your name young farmer?
Delphore: D.D.Delphore
Trechakaos: Poor Delphore. As I have already told you, the sword carries no powers that can save your people or your village. Legends are just that ….Legends! Stories made up by those who have nothing better to do than fill their children’s heads with nonsense and fairytales.
Delphore’s eyes grow dull, a small tear fill the corner of his right eye. His hands drop down to the sword and grab the hilt. He draws it, with a new found rage he slashes at the dragon’s snout.
Delphore: THE SWORD WILL BE MINE!! AND THE POWERS IT HOLDS!
The dragon rears back as the sword blade grazes his lip. The long serpentine neck question marks back and a low barely audible growl escapes his lips.
Trechakaos: That will be the last time you make such a fool decision young farmer
With a swift flare of his nostrils and a deep inhale the dragon lets forth a crystalline mist which quickly engulfs the poor boy. His racing heart slows to a crawl as his body is encased in a gem like shell. His pose that of a warrior in battle. His life essence stilled to a crawl. A living statue, a new treasure added to the beasts’ collection. As Trechakaos turns and moves back into the shadows, the light catches his shimmering scales bouncing off onto his collected treasures, revealing the statues of those who have come before and tried to claim the dragon’s most prized possession ”The Crystal Singing Sword.”

Dragon Ride
Act 1: Warm summer afternoon graced by a light breeze and cloudless sky. Amanda and her best friend Marco enter dressed in riding attire.
Amanda (excitedly): “Marco, I’m so looking forward to our flight today!
Marco (with hint of laughter in voice): “I agree, this will be a great day for a flight, though I should warn you that I am an expert flyer!” “Let’s see if our companions are up for a bit of flying today.”
Marco and Amanda carefully approach their dragon partners, making sure that they are heard and seen prior to getting too close. They get ready to ride.
Amanda: “Niara! I sure hope that you are up for an afternoon ride -- we need to show Marco and Arien who really are the expert fliers here.”
Niara: *snorts agreement, breathing a short spurt of fire to punctuate her assent*
Marco “Arien, you big brute! I’m glad to see that you didn’t eat *everything*
Airen: *rolls his eyes at Marco’s antics*
Marco (happily): “I see that you’ve met Niara already. Let’s show her and her rider how an air dragon is the only dragon with true mastery of the skies. Are you up for it?”
Arien: *body language indicating that he is more than ready*
Amanda and Marco mount up and with an incredible display of power launch together into the sapphire blue sky, soaring out over the bay.
Amanda: “It’s so beautiful up here Marco! And look at the water below, shimmering like a thousand diamonds with the sun.”
Marco:"Yes it is beautiful,Look! It’s a pod of dolphins playing – let’s go take a closer look.”
As Amanda and Marco soar towards the pod of dolphins, the spray kicked up by the wash of air as they slow down for a better look causes water to blow up on a fine mist lending a brilliant sparkle to the scales on both dragons. Unfortunately, the shadow of the two dragons on the waters is spotted by the dolphins which quickly disappear beneath the waves.
Amanda (seeing the dolphins leave, yells loudly): “Race ya!!”
Niara banks sharply and soars away toward the other side of the bay, throwing up spray behind her as she goes and, once at the beach, the vortex of wind from the speed of her passing tosses sand everywhere.
Marco (to Arien): “C’mon! We can’t let her get away with this!”
Arien As an air dragon, uses his powers for an extra boost to try and catch Amanda and Niara, all to no avail.
Marco (as he catches up to Amanda): “As the superior flying pair, we had to let you and Niara win this time so that you didn’t feel bad.”
Amanda (laughing): “Suurreee you did!”
Amanda (to Niara, conspiratorialy): “We’d better let them think that, though. We don’t want to damage the male ego.”
Amanda (to Marco): “This is a beautiful beach.
Marco: I’m starving! We should head back and eat. I’m sure that Niara and Arien are hungry as well – in fact, Arien is always hungry!”
Arien: *rolls his eyes*
Marco: “Race you back home!”
Marco and Arien speed back towards home as fast as they can go
Amanda (to Niara): “Men!”
Amanda and Niara follow, going fast enough to make it look like they took the challenge seriously, knowing that there will be future opportunities to beat their best friends in flight.
Marco (to Amanda): “I’ll put away the riding gear if you want to grab lunch”
Amanda: “Sounds great! I’ll grab something for our dragons as well.”
Marco puts away the saddles and tack while Amanda brings the food out and soon everyone is eating.
Marco (watching the dragons tear lustily into their food): “Looks like Niara and Arien like the venison that we caught the other day”
Amanda: “Yes, almost as much as you must have liked your food for how fast you made it disappear”
Marco (looking sheepedly at Amanda)
Marco (to Amanda): “Today was amazing! I’m so glad that we found time to go flying.”
Amanda: “It was definitely fun. We’ll have to do it again very soon.”
As the scene closes, Amanda and Marco exit happily while the dragons rest following a great meal.
Tython was born under the yellow sun in the field of the gods but he soon found out his parents abandoned him. One day King Ladar was walking through a beautiful field he then heard cries to his north he ran in the direction of the cries. Then he came across a young baby boy with blue eyes brown hair and a scar shaped as the sun on his neck. 18 years later, Tython became a modest king of Sadar that all the citizens adored all but one person his name was Calcuin. Calcuin despised Tython because he became heir to the throne of Sadar but Calcuin was supposed to be next to the throne. One golden morning as the sun rose Tython was in taking his daily stroll in the forest. He then came to an opening where he saw the kings pale dead body lying next to a big golden dragon. Tython fell on his knees and screamed in agony. As soon as he regained his emotions he drew his imperial defender sword from its sheath. Without the dragon moving its mouth it say " I did not slay this man but a man in a bloody hooded cloak was at the site when i heard this man scream". Tython then said "Why should i believe you beast when i have no evidence of your confession". The dragon then says " I am the noble dragon king Gondor I shalll show you what happened that moment he screamed". Tython is then touched where his scar is and feels an adrenaline rush as he sees the king being killed in his mind by..........Calcuin!!!! That was was the person he least expected. Story name:The pain of Tython
Today. Discovery of dragon eggs encased in a block of ice. A computer programmer went on vacation that he didn't really want to go on but his crazy friends teased him and they explored the arctic to get as close to Aurora Borealis as they could. He spotted the eggs after a close-call avalanche. A couple years go by and the dragons are curious, adaptable, hard-working, and sometimes naughty but halfway through the movie they catch a virus. It's a race to cure them as they question what is and isn't meant-to-be; why life, any life, is worth living and saving. He and his friends discover that the virus was man-made but was a failed production...until now with the dragons. So they use their computer skills to break in the research laboratory and try to steal the antivirus and save the endangered species, and during this the dragons' awesome abilities are unleashed. :P

In the 2nd movie they realize the cure wasn't very good since the virus couldn't be tested properly since it didnt work on anything else, and searches the origins of the dragons. The iceblock that protected the eggs was actually a crashed comet. ;D lol!

Scene: Sydney, Australia
On a late night Zachary works on his stupendously brilliant (at least, he thinks so) chess program for a national contest. Posters of sexy girl robots, transforming robots, an Escher waterfall, and Bruce Lee covers his bedroom walls. He's draped over his sun-yellow bean bag; his laptop sits on the hardwood floor connected to a checkered gameboard next to a bag of red, gummy rope candy.

A plush-toy-come-to-life, the inquisitive dragon nudges a chess piece with its snout, then promptly chaws it. Soft royal blue scales rise in victory like goosebumps.

ZACK
Hey, what're you doing? Dragons don't eat knights. (CHUCKLES) That's only in fairy tales. All that armor'll give you a tummy ache.

The little guy tilts its head slightly and drops the figurine. Zack reaches to the side and lifts a spoon from a ceramic bowl. The spoon is coated with a white fluffy cream, like a piece of captured cloud, with yellow specks.

ZACK
Here, this'll help with your gassy bum-bum.

After a furtive sniff, the dragon licks the spoon clean.

ZACH
(SLIDES the bowl in front of him)
Mango greek yogurt...yummy!

The royal blue looks expectantly at Zack, and Zack wonders what it's thinking, if anything.

ZACK
(PUSHES himself up, STRETCHES and YAWNS)
Let's go.

Zack reaches down and snatches the last gummy and it hangs loosely from a corner of his mouth.

ZACH
Time for a slice o' leftover pepperoni and pineapple. Mmm-mm!

A ruby red dragon with a bright yellow belly leaps off the bed with leathery wings outstretched, and lands on her own reflection, clattering her claws against the polished wood. Another, this one purple with green splotches, looks up and back from his exploration of a toppled, wicker wastebasket. They clamber over and around and nip at each other with Zack leading the way.

Not a few moments later a red blur bursts through the doorway and charges over the bedroom floor with a snarl and chomps the marble knight in half. A piece falls into the bowl.

RUBY RED LITTLE DRAGON
Heheh. (Dragon lips form a satisfied grin over serrated fangs) Mango knight yummy! Yarh-yarh yarh-yarh-yarh!

The proud dragon prances to the hall with her tail merrily slicing through the air then dashes for the kitchen.

:D
The Dawn Of Darkness

A black dragon {Nom}descends from clouds and swoops high over a battlefield.The earth is scarred and pitted. Trees burn and smoke turns the air acrid. Multitudes of dragon's using nefarious energies fight furiously.The black dragon alights upon a high crevice joining a blue dragon perched there.

Nom It goes badly.

Uthar It does.Dragon versus Dragon.Our army loses faith.

Nom Regardless. The rift has been forged. It must be resolved.

Nom swoops from the precipice and with great speed targets an unusually large golden dragon in combat with three smaller opponents.Before Nom strikes the golden dragon has beaten the three. He crashes into him and a hush falls upon the battlefield. After a great struggle the golden dragon exhausted lies beneath Nom's talons.

Nom So brother. Will you not acquiesce?.

Lor laying bloodied and beaten looks into Nom's eye. Spitting blood.

Lor Never.You defile all of us with your pact.Klling me will only cement the rift.

Nom pauses. With a great roar he rips Lor's throat out and spits it on the ground.

Nom takes flight. Flying above the battle in which all the dragons have now stopped fighting,fleeing the scene in droves.Broken and dead dragons alight the whole area.

Monologue For five thousand years Dragons had existed in relative peace and brotherhood. However a rift had formed dividing us into two factions. Those for and those against. For the first time Dragon had killed Dragon. The reason?. A new race had emerged, creating chaos and disunity. Their name? Humans.

There was a young warrior who had lived with his family. He had lived with them for a couple of years. But they did not live just anywhere they lived in a sacred cave. They had lived there for a reason. Because they had a pet dragon. He was outside on top of the cave with is wet wings glistening in the early morning sun. Alex had owned the dragon from when he was a little kid. He lay on the dragons back thinking about what he was he going to do today. Then his little sister came out and said "hi Alex what are we going to do today"? Alex responded "we"? Then the dragon said in his head "do you remember what you told her yesterday"? Only Alex could talk to the dragon. He responded to the dragon "oh yeah i have to take her on a ride". Then Alex took got his golden shiny sword and shield that glistened in the sun threw them on his back, got his sister and went off. On the way back a gust of wind hit the dragons wings and threw his sister off Alex said "GET HER"! and they dove down and caught her in the air. She stayed on and said to the dragon "I love you boy". She could not he him respond but Alex could. Alex looked at the dragon and the dragon looked at him they both smiled and went to sleep. THE END
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.