Shop of Adan

i have no idea how to access the shop of Adan. Is it open yet, am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

NPCs

Why in quests is said only npcs name and quest name, but not the location. Been running all around the map looking for some Celestian chamber of gods and another quest named Summoning of galad.dir, Maxitarch is the npc, but cant find him anywhere. I ...

Defilers huh

well how the hell am i gonna kill the players ( mainly the lvl 50s it seems ) who are defilers who get even more buffs besides the defiler buff and who wear almost to all purple gear its not feesable no matter which way u view it great job in t...

How do suppression marks work?

Does a suppression mark only work when the person your fighting has on a protection mark?

Blight Quest

What is with this quest?! My group killed all the mobs easily and even the guards with the boss but by then we were close to dying so we of course died. In order for us to win each of our 5 group members would have to do about 8k damage and that is j...

2nd monster when summoning dragon changed?

Hi, up until recently whenever i summoned dragon at beginning of fight i got a second monster to kill making quests a lot quicker. For the past few days this has stopped happening and i now only fight 1 at a time?

Has this been changed intentional...

game

this game is awsome

Defender Shop

When will the Defender Shop be working?

recommendation

let me just recommend the defilers thing to be optional or in an hour time frame like the other incidents. they are making just having fun slaying normal mobs a nightmare, i have no intention of wasting money or time killing them every time i need to...

Shaab Quests & DoT Colliding

Why are the Shaab Quests being given during DoTs???

Good Job

From 20:00 to 23:59 of Day Seven

Awesome!
Even the last event given to 20:00 to 23:59 server time!!!

Please keep up the good work!

Orange Gears & Storage Space

In order to use these new orange gears we need extra space to store our current gear...how on earth are we gonna get the extra space??

talking to people

i ask randomly a person named surturs fire if she or he would like to buy a relic she or he got testy all i was doing was asking i never said anything wrong this person went off the grid being a pain why i do not know but if i hurt her or his felling...

I killed 100 monsters...

funny thing, the game told me I could collect .20 Reels if I posted that on Facebook. How do I link the game tp Facebook for posting? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Marks

I have a Protection from Earth Mark, but cannot add it anything, I meet all the requirements so why can I not add this to anything?
Please log in or register to create a topic.