An unseen disaster has befallen Adan!
Everyone can feel the effects of the Rage of the Elements VI: Mana generation is significantly reduced, and Elemental Monsters interfere with all combats, with the exception of Arena of Honor, Seven Bridges of Shadan, Tournament of Honor, King of the Hill, and Sea Battles. If this goes on any longer, all the magic will be absorbed by the strange Portals, leaving our world defenseless against the forces of Shaab.
Fortunately, there is a way to preserve the magical energies of Adan. To do so, complete the 6 Quests of Myratella Kharmai and obtain Quintars in PvP combats. You can also get these magical particles by fighting Elemental Monsters near the Portals.
Event will start December 9 12:00 Server Time. Players of level 9 and higher can participate in this Event. You can learn more about it here.
Inhabitants of Adan know that Valor is the most important quality of a true warrior, for it is Valor that drives a warrior through monster-infested caves, deeper and deeper into places, where no ordinary man dare take a step.
Valor is what makes you stand your ground firmly when countless hordes of Shaab engulf Tartu. Valor is the thread you hang onto when everything around you crumbles. Valor is the reason behind legendary deeds and victories against all odds.
From December 7 19:00 Server Time to December 8 19:00 Server Time, the amount of Valor earned in all Battlegrounds – Arena of Honor, Seven Bridges of Shadan, Torunament of Honor, King of the Hill and Sea Battles – is doubled. Do not miss this opportunity to become stronger!
We are thrilled to announce the launch of Game Insight's Official Page on Apple App Store! All of G!'s App Store games are now just a single click away here: http://appstore.com/GameInsight. To celebrate this, all warriors of Adan have been bestowed with the Imperial Pride I!
Visit G!'s App Store Page right now to enter the amazing world of pure entertainment!
Following changes have been made to the game:
• When you are tracking a player in combat, animations are played separately for your fight and the tracked player's fight (displayed in the background). This improves your machine's performance in combats where magic and other effects are used a lot.
• Interface for the Prospector has been redesigned for a more convenient experience:
- If you click a mine, you will now see the Available for Extraction tab that displays all extraction sites available at your Mastery level, both free and occupied by other players;
- If you have active Workers at the selected Extraction Site, an additional tab called Currently Extracting will appear, listing your Workers and the time left before each one of them finishes his assignment;
- The third tab Ready for Pickup shows the Workers who have finished their assignments and prepared the Resources for pickup.
A clock icon on the World Map marks the locations where you have active Workers.