Rigging fights

so it has been brought to my attention that at higher lvls it is and "unspoken rule" that you will get bcd for using skellys dragon and mounts in aoh and 7bs but my question is isnt that trying to set up fights? people are bcing other players (cause they use the things they bought just to use in there) to make them weaker making them easier to kill and win the match which is setting up fights i would like this to be look into. i refuse to let the things i spent a ton of gold to get to sit unused because people dont like the fact that im stronger then them with them this seriously needs to be looked into ">
Comments
a rigged fight is where 2 people agree on the outcome of the fight, this just prevents certain expensive things from being used
prevents useless exp
This isnt rigging fights its making the fights fairer if anything and is preventing 'cheap' play.... ie. a player is about to lose a fair fight and then summons everything they have...
greatsworda rigged fight is where 2 people agree on the outcome of the fight, this just prevents certain expensive things from being used
them not being aloud to use what they paid for also making it easier for you to beat them how is that not setting it up so you win?
BennyPThis isnt rigging fights its making the fights fairer if anything and is preventing 'cheap' play.... ie. a player is about to lose a fair fight and then summons everything they have...
and benny alls fair in love and war no such thing as "fairer" and yes thats what those summons are there for to be used thats like us lower lvls in the bracket whining cause you have better armor then us just plain stupid haha
[QNAMEF kind="v" gender="f"]Old and New:[/QNAMEF]prevents useless exp
no exp is useless exp it gets you to lvl 50 hopefully soon to be lvl 60
greatsworda rigged fight is where 2 people agree on the outcome of the fight, this just prevents certain expensive things from being used
ps i only skimmed over yours now that i read it again i would like to throw out there that most of you have belts and higher lvl armor making us lower lvls pay even more money just to do half the dmg you guys do to us so maybe you should take off your belt and revert your armor to lower class armor so we dont have to use those "expensive things"
AnotherAwakeninggreatsworda rigged fight is where 2 people agree on the outcome of the fight, this just prevents certain expensive things from being used ps i only skimmed over yours now that i read it again i would like to throw out there that most of you have belts and higher lvl armor making us lower lvls pay even more money just to do half the dmg you guys do to us so maybe you should take off your belt and revert your armor to lower class armor so we dont have to use those "expensive things"

If you fight more in PvP you will find it easy to get the belt, I have never cashed, if your gear isnt good enough go to caves and spend some time doing that or more on player vs player. My gear is higher level as Im level 35!!! It makes it a lot fairer without skeles or dragons, or at least agreeing whether or not you are going to summon. Spend some of this gold you spend on skeles and dragon food on better gear if yours is truly that terrible.
Trust me that it's for ur own benefit when players don't summon or mount at higher lvls in aoh or 7b because ur skellies and mount are and will be no match to what other cashers can pull. That is not the point tho , if both sides agreed to not summoning then it saves everyone coins and the fight still stays fair , besides , dragons and skellies only take out valor from both sides
fair fight = same armor quality.

no dragon/skell = better valor ratio/less expenses

its never fair in any battlefield. it can be set up with many ways and scenario, some can dc and make the other side have less player. if equal amount of player..then the other side may have better color of armor. the factor in there is huge..and trust me.. this is just a concept..not everyone agree..to not use it(mount/skell/drag).. especially when they can.

its not a rule, remember that, no one can force u to play the way they want..go there do what u can or what u want.. just have fun.. and if u find no player wanna play with you, then maybe u realise what u should or shouldnt do :) have fun
fair fight = same armor quality.

its never fair in any battlefield. it can be set up with many ways and scenario, some can dc and make the other side have less player. if equal amount of player..then the other side may have better color of armor. the factor in there is huge..and trust me.. this is just a concept..not everyone agree..to not use it(mount/skell/drag).. especially when they can.

its not a rule, remember that, no one can force u to play the way they want..go there do what u can or what u want.. just have fun.. and if u find no player wanna play with you, then maybe u realise what u should or shouldnt do :) have fun
AnotherAwakening
most of you have belts and higher lvl armor making us lower lvls pay even more money just to do half the dmg....take off your belt and revert your armor to lower class armor so we dont have to use those "expensive things"

against
AnotherAwakeningno exp is useless exp it gets you to lvl 50 hopefully soon to be lvl 60

If you want to be one of those third blood recruit L40-50, then perhaps mob hunt is better for you:) Since you donot understand how exp is bad for valor players. You yourself, is a good example why exp is bad:) Next bracket without rank and belt in pvp should be more fun for you ">...if not already...

If you want to play for valor, then valor always gets first priority...
Since a valor player needs to keep up with the minimum rank requirement every bracket, too much useless exp = bad
You are only at 22-28 bracket so the only difference between you and a valor player is the belt...next bracket you will face players with blue/purple valor gears equipped with sick debuffs from 16k gladiator rank...

If this still doesnt make you understand why exp is bad, I dunno what would...">

Moreover if you are a noncasher, then more exp to save, since only viable options for making money in game is 1) Mob hunt ( expwise bad) 2) Profession ( still get exp but at certain skill more money per exp).">
greatswordAnotherAwakening[QNAMEF kind="v" gender="m"]greatsword:[/QNAMEF]a rigged fight is where 2 people agree on the outcome of the fight, this just prevents certain expensive things from being used ps i only skimmed over yours now that i read it again i would like to throw out there that most of you have belts and higher lvl armor making us lower lvls pay even more money just to do half the dmg you guys do to us so maybe you should take off your belt and revert your armor to lower class armor so we dont have to use those "expensive things"

If you fight more in PvP you will find it easy to get the belt, I have never cashed, if your gear isnt good enough go to caves and spend some time doing that or more on player vs player. My gear is higher level as Im level 35!!! It makes it a lot fairer without skeles or dragons, or at least agreeing whether or not you are going to summon. Spend some of this gold you spend on skeles and dragon food on better gear if yours is truly that terrible.

i have fine gear i was just stating the fact that as your armor is better then mine summons would make it truly fair you have better gear so i lvl the field with summons it is a fight to the death you are supposed to try to win not just roll over and play dead you all complain about people not using pots skellys should be the same concept
greatswordAnotherAwakening[QNAMEF kind="v" gender="m"]greatsword:[/QNAMEF]a rigged fight is where 2 people agree on the outcome of the fight, this just prevents certain expensive things from being used ps i only skimmed over yours now that i read it again i would like to throw out there that most of you have belts and higher lvl armor making us lower lvls pay even more money just to do half the dmg you guys do to us so maybe you should take off your belt and revert your armor to lower class armor so we dont have to use those "expensive things"

i have fine gear i was just stating the fact that as your armor is better then mine summons would make it truly fair you have better gear so i lvl the field with summons it is a fight to the death you are supposed to try to win not just roll over and play dead you all complain about people not using pots skellys should be the same concept
Nofear_BladeTrust me that it's for ur own benefit when players don't summon or mount at higher lvls in aoh or 7b because ur skellies and mount are and will be no match to what other cashers can pull. That is not the point tho , if both sides agreed to not summoning then it saves everyone coins and the fight still stays fair , besides , dragons and skellies only take out valor from both sides
thats the point so then none of you should be harassing other players for summoning everything goes :) and i never agreed to such a thing and i never will i will always use skellys mounts and my dragon haha thats what they are there for as for fights being "fair" your armor is and will be alot better then mine so its only fair that i can use my summons without people whining
Night-marefair fight = same armor quality.

its not a rule, remember that, no one can force u to play the way they want..go there do what u can or what u want.. just have fun.. and if u find no player wanna play with you, then maybe u realize what u should or shouldnt do :) have fun
agreed everyone plays their own way and that just means everyones gonna have to stop going into aoh,7bs,and toh at higher lvls haha i use my summons everywhere after blowing so much gold on them i pretty much have the right to as so many others do but when pther people have purple armor blue gear dragons ect... and threaten to bc/ wraith when you use summons its a tad ridiculous
Old and NewAnotherAwakening
most of you have belts and higher lvl armor making us lower lvls pay even more money just to do half the dmg....take off your belt and revert your armor to lower class armor so we dont have to use those "expensive things"

against
[QNAMEF kind="s" gender="m"]AnotherAwakening:[/QNAMEF]no exp is useless exp it gets you to lvl 50 hopefully soon to be lvl 60

If you want to be one of those third blood recruit L40-50, then perhaps mob hunt is better for you:) Since you donot understand how exp is bad for valor players. You yourself, is a good example why exp is bad:) Next bracket without rank and belt in pvp should be more fun for you ">...if not already...

If you want to play for valor, then valor always gets first priority...
Since a valor player needs to keep up with the minimum rank requirement every bracket, too much useless exp = bad
You are only at 22-28 bracket so the only difference between you and a valor player is the belt...next bracket you will face players with blue/purple valor gears equipped with sick debuffs from 16k gladiator rank...

If this still doesnt make you understand why exp is bad, I dunno what would...">

Moreover if you are a noncasher, then more exp to save, since only viable options for making money in game is 1) Mob hunt ( expwise bad) 2) Profession ( still get exp but at certain skill more money per exp).">

haha im on the verge of hitting soldier and i can even take out some of the soldier ive fought if you want proof we could have a friendly battle as i see your soldier and im 3rd blood :) exp is not bad and just so you know once you hit lvl 50 the only things to actually do is get valor or upgrade your armor,mount,skellys,ect...
to top it off the whole point of pvp is to win against other rl players you dont play just to lose everyone should be doing everything in their power and going all out to win not rolling over and playing dead if summons are what it takes to win so be it
to top it off the whole point of pvp is to win against other rl players you dont play just to lose everyone should be doing everything in their power and going all out to win not rolling over and playing dead if summons are what it takes to win so be it
will look forward to when you go up in the brackets then and see how things are. you have no real knowledge of the lv 50's. those that are lv 50 and low valor get slaughtered until they get more valor. imo that is not fun pvp
AnotherAwakening

As I expected, you didnt understand what I said.

In this bracket the difference between you and a L25 soldier rank is ONLY 40 units of belt space...maximum 2 pots...2-4k damage? Summons, a few lucky crits and stuns might balance things for you. I was not soldier before L25...I fought vs soldier ranks without any belts, hence I know what ur trying to say..

BUT

Starting from next bracket, ranked players with purple armours having multiple master of element slots will show up. What will happen then? Surturs and Nofear have explained it pretty clearly IMO. Which is why need to keep up with the required rank at every bracket.

Dont take it the other way, but having soldier rank by end of L28 is not really a big deal. That means you will have to get soldier second + third blood and legionair within 29-35 before you can equip Fates axe. Not to mention Legion second and third too..

And I didnt even touch the areas of gladiator and 7b reps

Valor to exp ratio from fights are already fucked up, 1:3...and if you keep summoning it will only get worse.."> ">, where the heck are the exp for all these?
Old and NewAnotherAwakening

As I expected, you didnt understand what I said.

In this bracket the difference between you and a L25 soldier rank is ONLY 40 units of belt space...maximum 2 pots...2-4k damage? Summons, a few lucky crits and stuns might balance things for you. I was not soldier before L25...I fought vs soldier ranks without any belts, hence I know what ur trying to say..

BUT

Starting from next bracket, ranked players with purple armours having multiple master of element slots will show up. What will happen then? Surturs and Nofear have explained it pretty clearly IMO. Which is why need to keep up with the required rank at every bracket.

Dont take it the other way, but having soldier rank by end of L28 is not really a big deal. That means you will have to get soldier second + third blood and legionair within 29-35 before you can equip Fates axe. Not to mention Legion second and third too..

And I didnt even touch the areas of gladiator and 7b reps

Valor to exp ratio from fights are already fucked up, 1:3...and if you keep summoning it will only get worse.."> ">, where the heck are the exp for all these?

please control yourself and refrain from swearing there are children that play this game and its also only a game and you know why so many lvl 50s quit? its because they get bored because they start to have nothing to do id get more valor winning with summons then just rolling over and losing as would most others then id also get the extra reps,mastery's,ect... and to top it off i even get a ton of collection items from aoh and toh im here to have fun as most other players if you want valor maybe you should quit playing normally and only do tohs where skellys arent allowed? just food for thought
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.