mounts

love the new corsair mount it looks mean

DOT

pls make dot 20:00 instead of 4 hours later

Formal Petition!

I am petitioning that you bring back the snake emote! I fear for Dassdass if you do not return it! Bring it back dammit!

And whilst you're at it, we require the idontcare face also!

intimidation

okay again bubbalove has said that if anyone joins the sea battle without mounts or skellies they will get bc'd can someone with balls enough to do something about him do it plz ?? ty

Unfair AoH

I was under the impression that these fights were supposed to be 2 teams of equal size hat fight to the death. I just came out of an AoH where it was 2 vs 3. one of the three was a replicant and we got totally mauled by the other side (the 3). why wa...

General discussion on Sea Battles

Phase one: Killing the different pirate NPC's

1) NPC level depends on level of a player who attacked it first (further will mentioned as battle level)
2) Boarding Masters , Sea Wolves in case of intervention (from other players or dragon) will ca...

sea battle warning

04:35 Heaven's Voice: Sea Battles are a Battleground, not a pleasure trip! The Sea Board issues you a warning. Fight better and don't let your team down - sea is no place for weak warriors! what does this mean? would love to post the link to th...

WTF just happened

I was just fighting in a 2 on two AoH. Darkassassine was fighting a level 15 with about 700 health left. next thing I see is a small -689 and she is dead. Darkassassine didnt even do anything. How on earth did this happen?

Shield Raiser Collection

How do you get a piece and how is the piece you get decided?

just a question

Just wanted to make sure is it possible to recieve Mark of Spoils when you've already recieved one of garrug and have it in your backpack still? :)

hi

where can i sea on whitch place i found whitch monster ???

Clans

What are the benefits of joining a clan?

Curses

How exactly do you curse someone? I just got cursed with some damage reducing effect after I died in AoH and now I've had about 5 people offer to heal me in about 3 minutes.

Beware the chicken

Currently my bracket uses lots of mounts in arena. Someone complained to my (now ex) clan leader I was using mounts. Rather than support a clan member he threatened me and suggested clan wasn't for me if I want to use mounts. I get the impression he ...

Give back my face!!!!!!

Please bring back the face in game. I need my I don't care face
Please log in or register to create a topic.