Mount advice

I've just got to level 29 and have the rep to buy the next level of mount (green spiketail) but was looking for some advice before I splash the cash. First, is it worth 20g to buy this new mount? I've noticed that for a lot of things in this game, th...

Greetings to all

nice game

Difficult combat?

Not quite sure what actual makes a battle difficult. If someone could tell me please because i am really confused about this

Two Languages on Main Chat is problematic

why can't we have seperate servers for German & english...its quite confusing on main chat these days with 2 languages running at tandem...also we can't pm german server players...

Elite Group Needed

I am a lvl 36, with slightly above avg equipment, looking for a group to take on Near level elites for Protectors quest, If interested comment on thread, I am afk alot in game and Pm's get missed easily.

Clan Reals Exchange !!!

iam just curious as 2 why the rule - Not being able to join a clan for a reals exchange and then return to the clan u left... i thought clan issues were handled by the clan leaders not the admins? its the same thing as just getting it from own cla...

Reals

How long do I have to wait after you have taken my card info and charged said card before I see Reals in my in-game account?

Contest - Snow Dragon

Dear Tart residents, New Year & Christmas holidays are at hand, during which we invite you to participate in the most winter and snowy competition of the year, which will run from December 27th to January 27th inclusive!

Your task is as follows:1....

7b Pieces

I think these are really annoying too collect theres no way i can afford ah pieces at that price and i must have done over 400 7b and never once had any the drop rate is horrible

dragon mask

Ok for dragon mask does earth bite still weaken my opponents defense????

Purchased Reals but never received them

I purchased a few reals today, but I never received them.

hi how do u do this mission i dont get it
getting angry

Trug Battle

The information says participate in all 3 battles and get the hood. I did. Where is my hood? Melvin is selling it for 5 reals. If that is what that meant then that is bs.

PaySafe for reals

So it appears there is a new process for buying reals. Has anyone used this PaySafe method? How does it work?

Elite

Looking for player to join me and wife for elite. Please pm in game.. currently level 40 elite and 43. level of player must be 40-42.
Random loot distribution while in group so no quarrel.
Please log in or register to create a topic.