I Love You - A Valentine Card Contest

Dear Friends!
Next week, one of the most anticipated holidays will come - the Saint Valentine's Day! This is the day to tell your beloved one about your feelings, to propose - or be proposed to - or simply to make someone's day with a beautiful p...

Comic Contest

Dear Friends,
We would like to offer you to participate in our  latest contest! Draw a short comic story about one day from a Dragon's life to win one of the 3 cool gaming accessories!
Contest rules:
1. Until February 17, draw a short comic strip...

Exp Gain?

Hi im new to this game and slowly understanding it, but I'm trying to find out how to gain levels faster. Im only level 7, and it is taking forever to get to level 8, quests only give 50-80 exp, and kills only 20. I feel like im a very high level wit...

arkham

when in was lvl 9 using my female character against a male character in a aoh and my mana was full, why cant i use arkham?

Updates

Think you've went a bit over board with prices of chest, but must admit i quite like the option to view a mobs information before a battle and think it's a very good idea so just wanted to say thanks for that one

Hmm.

Heaven's Voice: Group received: The Awakening Relic of the Fox Fire (3 pcs), Golden Eagle's Amulet (1 pcs), Necklace of Floating Eagle (1 pcs), Magnificent Bracelet of Persistence (1 pcs)

dragoneternity. com/game/fight.php?id=511758ce-2e22-010...

Poems of Adan

Dear Friends,
Many of you get so involved in the gamethat you start writing stories and poems about Dragon Eternity. You've shared screenplays and prose with us before, but we've never asked you to post poems about life and events of Adan on our f...

Running in a battle

I'm not talking about running away, I mean how do I run to an opponent? I was just at the battle arena and I was just standing there watching the people on my team switch in and out to fight the last few guys while I was just standing there. How do I...

auction bidding own items?

is it possible to bid on your own items in auction?

I bid on elixirs of life starting at 1 copper from 3 different lot owners, at once all the items under 1 owner were bid against me, none of the ones of the other owners were bid on, it became a ...

Replicants

Why are they so strong? they have a few thousand basic health, when the actual character has about half.
Couldnt the health level be the same as teh eprson who was replicated, because as far as I can tell the term replicate means 'to create an exac...

More actinolite spots for players

To keep up with demand for craftign players more actinolite spots need to be created

Invasion of Shaab

Whens the next one and how often are they?

Legendary Hero of Empire collection

for those of you who have noticed this and are wondering when this new tournament is coming the answer is Soon™

outleveling a "Long term" group

Hi Dragon Eternity team,

I got the advice to post my problem here from Esta Kinya in game chat...

So what happens?
--> 2 days ago I started a "long-term" group with Hectic King to distribute the loot. Like.. I get pala items and he berzerk on...

collections

How do you get some of the gladiator trophies and how is the piece you recieve decided?
Please log in or register to create a topic.