intimidation

okay again bubbalove has said that if anyone joins the sea battle without mounts or skellies they will get bc'd can someone with balls enough to do something about him do it plz ?? ty
Comments
he did this to u and zendaya too and yet he has the odasity to tell us sadars that WE are stacking sadars for seabattle ... What a bloody hypocrite!!!
As i've already said before both of sides are free to do as they wish. No matter what they say you can still join without mounts if you wish, but they are free to bonecrush you for that. It's just part of the game.
militaryvetreborn,

I understand both side..the weak and strong.
Both side need to understand both side needs..
But it seems what important is only what "I" need.

Why I come and write here
I doubt if they will understand ">
Yeah its like a poem ">
And that is why many people choose not to participate in Sea Battles anymore. Accusations of cheating, intimidation, and the strong preying on the weak take all the fun out of it. I'd recommend staying out of it until they make some PvP setups where having the biggest bank account doesn't equal a win in most cases. Good luck to you mate!
hell yea i agree with u skippy so true its always like that
I support BubbaLove for President">
Wyndflame,
even as a lower lvl i did good on a mount against lvl 50s its about going in there to win it so mount have summons and go full out otherwise your just a nuisance to the team
Eurynome,

Exactly , as long as you have semi-decent gear and go prepared you will do fine in sea battles as your stats get increased to match level 50's , however how much they get increased depends on your gear.
here you go guys take a look cuz i am tired of it ty 01:02 BubbaLove » militaryvetreborn: you mess this up and you and your clan are in trouble
Honestly, outside the first 2 tiers, and the Corsairs, I have no benefit for Sea Battles. All the equips cost reals, which I don't have a capacity to buy. I understand it's a lot of Valor, and access to a hard to come by Reputation, but when threats and attacks are called out for it, it makes it where people don't want to participate in one. Multiple times a day, I have people asking me to join a Sea battle. I don't have a mount, my old fiolar broke, and my armor is lacking to stand a good chance, so I stay out, as my choice. I then get repeated complaints that one can't start now, due to lack of Vaalors in queue. Threatening against joining puts a sour taste in my mouth about the whole event. Just seems counterproductive to yell for people, then attack/threaten them when they do show up. Wouldn't you rather fight and lose - and get that chunk, or not get a chance to fight at all? Just my 2 copper though
Mobius_1,
agree with u
@ mobius just do sea battle man i go and people in sadar tell me not to join.. Its Bullshit and its just a fucking game excuse my language but its your choice man get your corsair rep i only have 489 right now and i could have more but it is what it is dude...Do not let people stop u bro they are mad because they put every penny into the game which is there choice of course we all have a choice man... Just enjoy the game and have fun mate :)
@Ihit
so let me understand it this way!
U favour the sea battles to be only for players who have really good equips? If they dont, then they shouldnt?

Half these sweet guys who have been keeping on bleeding everyones ears are cashers! So, if others arent cashers, they shouldnt take part in it- and you support this?

A player who is 22 and above and doesnt have 1k hero reputation - shouldnt take part because he doesnt have the ability to save himself from being bone crushed? - this too is supported?

Players mentioned here and who remain unmentioned - would be rigging the fights by not allowing others to get in and then communicating between themselves as to who goes in?? - and this is not considered rigging and this is supported?

There are children who play the game and others who dont spend their $$ - so them not being able to a good player against players who cash in ( the pieces of crap belong to this category) - arent allowed? - and this is supported by you?

People get bonecrushed on and on for entering - and this is not considered wrong! - and this is supported by you?

And ultimately, you want people in blue side to re-roll and get into sadar side???

MNS
A player who is 22 and above and doesnt have 1k hero reputation - shouldnt take part because he doesnt have the ability to save himself from being bone crushed? - this too is supported?

Your misunderstanding the word support, we do not help nor stop players from using in-game features. Also, you should know better that even if you don't have the reputation to make them there are several ways of acquiring spheres to defend against bonecrushers.

MNS
U favour the sea battles to be only for players who have really good equips? If they dont, then they shouldnt?

Administration doesn't favor anyone, we are neutral. Even if your equipment is bad you're still more than welcome to join any battlegrounds, for that matter - Sea Battles. If other players decide that you went in unprepared and want to bonecrush you for that - they are free to do so.

[QNAMEF kind="s" gender="m"]MNS:[/QNAMEF]
Players mentioned here and who remain unmentioned - would be rigging the fights by not allowing others to get in and then communicating between themselves as to who goes in?? - and this is not considered rigging and this is supported?

Definition of rigged fights is mentioned in rules, please do go and re-read them.

There are children who play the game and others who dont spend their $$ - so them not being able to a good player against players who cash in ( the pieces of crap belong to this category) - arent allowed? - and this is supported by you?

There's always ways of getting better, how good you'll do entirely depends on the player.

People get bonecrushed on and on for entering - and this is not considered wrong! - and this is supported by you?
And ultimately, you want people in blue side to re-roll and get into sadar side???

Once again players free to use in-game features as they wish, including joining the faction they prefer.

Lastly, please do avoid insulting other players.
Recently these sea battles turned out to be the playground of sadar clans, feeding them very generously.. so i can understand they r trying to stirring up the discussion by supporting a vaalor clan (lol who believes that ). We r a peaceful clan never bully anybody without a reason but being a retarded and weaken yourside is one thing and trying to get some cheap valor is another.. i suggest u to go attend to doTs, none of your quasi valor seeker members showing up there.. LOL u r attending sea battles with grey gear so obviously u dont care if u end up dead or alive but there r ppl paying much mny for that
Mobius_1,

I am truely wondering what is ur need then to go seabattles.. we do things for reason. I wish to know and if u dont mind I can explain it in-game instead of here.
someone asked to show them the rule where it says about what rule would describe intimidation here it is (3. It is forbidden to use and distribute words and statements that are sexually explicit, as well as harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, leading to racial and ethnic strife (including but not limited to harassment on ethnic and religious grounds). The rule applies to user messages, names of characters, nicknames, descriptions, in-game marks (including but not limited to offensive or inappropriate names of clans, names of pets, descriptions and titles). ok hope u can see it clearly admin that there are some rules being broken here ty
@ at night-mare i am sure he has his reason just like i do its a game and were here to have fun not sure why we can not all just chill and have some (black_beer)
Night-mare,

I have no real need for Sea Battles at the moment, and thus, I don't attend in them. I also know I'm not strong enough to compete on the same level as my competitors quite yet, so I don't go. Never attended one so far.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.