Formal Petition!

I am petitioning that you bring back the snake emote! I fear for Dassdass if you do not return it! Bring it back dammit!

And whilst you're at it, we require the idontcare face also!
Comments
i liked the (snake) emote....reminded me of a frog on a speedboat....please bring back both these faces

Apoc~
the idontcare face was one of the most used faces in game i dont know why you removed it in the place.... also the snake is representative of the chinese calander, not to mention it looks awesome
We really liked the snake and poor Dasdass will go through withdrawl without (still dont know what it had to do with x-mas)
I agree! And also, I absolutely require a whiplash emote - how can I keep people under control otherwise?
It will be back , eventually that is To what it had to do with Christmas and NY? Lets not forget we are in year of Snake now.
Ihit,
glad to hear that keep up the good work :) and thanks from me for a great game.
I miss my snake emote ive got the withdraw shakes already please bring it back soon or lord help for i know not what i do.
bring back the snake and the idontcare face!!
bring it back please
oh quit your whining people , its just a face! OMG
Its a widely use emot. and most love it. Call it a whining yeah.. well i whine for it now..please please please
Everyone can now enjoy their i don't care face once again ;)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.