adan quest

does anyone know when we will be getting more quest ?

accidentally buying something

I know this mite go down as players mistake but i bought a sword for 5 gold my hole life savings and lost it all and now im stuck with a sword i cant use i have no money as well.can anyone help me and could the game change that if you are too low for...

Sea Battles

I believe I might have posted about his before. I was trying to find it and couldn't. I was told that in the sea battle your belt was supposed to grow. In every sea battle I did that was not the case. I now have the soldier belt so I wouldn't really ...

Winner!

I love the new christmassy themed forum :)

why?

im not getting any insignia of redemaer help me someone

Gone with the wind

I hate this quest. The bloody pages are really hard to find. i finally found all but the last one. Page with Speculum Scheme. anyone know where the east grave one is?

Fix Quests

why would u put a quest up for us that has a 24h life span but we have to w8t 6 hours for the guy to shopw up thats just stupid and yet another non smart thing to do,, i am yet still not amazed at the greta planning lol

Question

can battle for crystal mines be locked during a War??

Changes after update

I see each fight per mobs = 40 seconds instead of the normal 20s. Is this a mistake or its purposely done?

It only make people stall damn longer for pvp

so cool

i love this game

Missing Reals (for 100 monsters)

I didn't get my .2 Reals for killing the 100th monster today at 10:37 ST.
Please double-check it now, because others also realised the same thing a couple of minutes before me.
We discussed it with Esta (see chat logs) who suggested to write this ...

Day of Battle Steel :)

i speak for everyone when i say great job admins, was a great idea to do this ^^ much better than DoT where the fights are 5 on 1. This has been great fun for me and i would like to say thanks for coming up with such a good idea

Reals Loan

hahahahah once again iam bak on the forums ... payment of the reals loan is paid back in reals i have been told HA ur joking right,, seriously guys u have mnay god ideas but the setup is always CRAP.. repaying a reals loan bak with reals b...

Guardian Bonecrushing

My understanding of the rule is that you ARE allowed to bonecrush a guardian so long as they are not on duty/it's not in retaliation to some reprimand which they gave you in their capacity as a guardian. I was just hoping for some feedback on my unde...

Using AH for storage

Since we touched on the topic of prices in AH, how about this one...why is it alright for some players to use AH for storage? Obviously NO ONE is going to pay 9999 gold for an item....
Please log in or register to create a topic.