Allied Clans

Question for the educated masses,

Is there a limit to the amount of allies a clan can have at any given time? For example: Inferno Elite is allied to DragonForce, is there a rule or a guideline that forbids of accepting a second ally? And if ther...

Clarification on the Update

Could you guys clarify the new multi-character rule (Ihit or Irish or someone official)?

I've heard two different explanations. One explanation that I've heard (from the guardians on main chat last night) is that now 10 people can play, each wi...

Bonus

Has anybody gotten 0.20 reals for killing 100 monsters since the upgrade?

Curses

How can I tell if I have been cursed? I am a level 16 player who cant even defeat a level 10 enemy without help from potions!

reals for kills

it seems that the award of reals for 100 kills is not working. Several of us have been killing monsters for days and have not received any reals at all.

help

How do I join a group or create a group? Im trying to beat Chieftain Zultargh in the caves

dragons

where do find Argos to start the tests?

help on this plss

Romantic Bouquet whats up guys... hey i need help in one thing .. i hope you guys can help me.. i really dont need that item .. and is just taking me space ... i hope you can take it away or just delet it from my back pack /// thank you/ o and ...

Cursed Soldiers

I would like for somebody to look into this quest i kill the mobs i needed to over 20 times and only got 1 of the 4 things...please look into it and see if something is wrong. Thanks

Missing items from backpack

i'm curious did they change the time limit on a spoils bag. because i lost mine in less then 24 hours and i have other clanmates that have had the same issue and loss of other items

Trade rules

I notice that many things sell for more than double their listed price. Crusher boots for example are listed as being 18g yeat will sell for 40-50g. hero of empire medals are listed as being 1g yet sell regular for 4-8g. There are many items that hav...

Update

Thank you for the warning of this update and i was in combat at the time of the update.

Curses

2 players have offered to lift my curse off of me for cash. How do I know if I have been cursed?

Can u enlighten me?

I been wondering since i first start the game and i still havent get any answer of this.

What are the differences between each monster that we face?

Do they act like a witcher/zerker/pally in any way? resistance to some type of spell? Do they d...

items

why is it so very rare to drop a weapon and armor....pls admin make it normal drop....like dropping potions and orbs and etc. its so hard to find a weapon and armor fits in the level of the character...
Please log in or register to create a topic.