sea battle warning

04:35 Heaven's Voice: Sea Battles are a Battleground, not a pleasure trip! The Sea Board issues you a warning. Fight better and don't let your team down - sea is no place for weak warriors! what does this mean? would love to post the link to the fight, but it seems that it is an external link (?) i did the second most damage on my side, tied for most piastres, and repaired 6. tell me what i did wrong. this is the second time in a row i have received this warning.

Beginning of the Battle: 02.12.2012 04:00
Comments
Hello neriam,

Everyone who does damage below, lets say a certain average will receive these warnings, this is to avoid people throwing sea battles. If enough warnings are received you'll receive a few day "vacation" from Sea Battle.
If neriam get that warning, i believe i am totally not qualified for seabattle at all.. lol neriam is mostly purple armor.
And i only mixed blue and green. gosh..so the seabattle standard is that high?
Is that total damage, including damage done by dragon and skellies?
ok. but if i'm doing the second highest amount of damage, wtf is the problem. i talk to others that were at sea with me, that did less damage and they didn't get a warning. can u be a little more specific?
Same here, I joined, and none of the higher levels summoned, because we destroyed vaalor in shootout, I did 24k dmg, w/ no summons, 2nd highest person dmg in fight under a lvl 50, and it said i didnt do enough. I didn't summon because it steals valor/heroism from myself, and was unneeded, I suggest Summons not be included in the decision for it.
01:38 Heaven's Voice: Sea Battles are a Battleground, not a pleasure trip! The Sea Board issues you a warning. Fight better and don't let your team down - sea is no place for weak warriors! */game/event.php?id=50bd4b11-17be-0304-920e-8934340432a9 k why here then?

* is h**p://dragoneternity.com

and why is a link to a battle an external link?
Agreed with Night-mare

Well I have checked on my last sea battle since I also got that warning. I was on the side that lost. Beside getting all those injuries due to losing the shootout which make us vulnerable or harder to deal more damage I still managed to do more damage that some on the winning side.

So my questions...Who's exactly the one that will get the warning ? Will those in the winning side that deal less damage going to get warning also ? ">

Oh about neriam's new post is that a bug ???
In the last couple of sea battles I have done, I have gotten the warning on every fight. Even though on my last one I did over 10k damage. Which in my opinion, is good for a lv 27. So I agree with previous comments, that we could do with more information on these warnings. Like what amount of damage you have to do for example. Cause at this rate, I will get the warning no matter what I do. So I fell like I am being punished for being low level, not spending all my gold on high orbs, not buying / spending real to buy top class armor and other real only items. So as I have all ready said, can we have more info please
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for all the input and be sure we'll be tweaking the values of warnings. Regarding skeletars and dragons they will give you points to help not receiving warnings, however not summoning will not the increase chance of receiving them.
Thanks for reply ihit, and thanks further for this feature which will punish the low damage dealers. Its obviously needed, the feature is vital, just hope u guys will somehow tweak it till it become ok for majority.

Everything need a test run.. who says admin dont care bout players? (Now some people will hate me..lmao)
Also unless you receive 3 warnings in single Sea battle you do not have to worry about receiving vacation from it ;)
another dumbass idea so wat if u dont do the highest damage and who cares...omg so wat this means if ur a low lvl tryign to o sea battles and u cant do the so called required amount of damage u get a vaykay from it wow another grrat idea from our amazinf admins and dev team STUPID !!!! just another way i think to get players to spend money so they can just do sea battles lol wat a joke...

And what if your team would constantly have X players who would do average of 2000-3000 damage, would you like it to be that way? It's not about spending money, you don't have to be in purple gear, full buffs and everything. Given average joe does try his best with green gear, full pots,with or without mount and maybe green balms he would unlikely to reach 3 warnings.
I got a warning too...the only thing that I could figure out was that I did pretty poorly in the cannon shootout (nothing intentional on my part; just a lousy shot I guess). I was #2 on our team in piastres and damage in the final fight. The sea battles are fun...I figured that the comment about needing to do more damage was a joke until I saw the thread here (pirates taunting my team for losing or something...I laughed about it while swearing a couple times at the screen).
I think this still needs tweaking, I was 3rd highest damage on a winning team so had significantly more damage than the average and got this message.
Lance Corpus, kingmp,

We'll be looking into tweaking the numbers accordingly, as long as you don't receive 3 warnings youre perfectly safe.
Another note if you do enough damage until end of sea battle your warnings get removed.
i totally agree with what tigrin said
I completely agree with Tigrin. I mean players from lvl 22 to 50 can join! Thats a HUGE separation on levels and although the statistics are bit adjusted in boarding stage, still... it is very likely that the 22 will not do as much damage. I know 3 warnings are needed, but it is very tricky to do sea battles the first time, I was confused, did not know what to do. I bet I would receive these warnings and may even get the vacation. What you will do is that you will discourage people to even try sea battles.

it is another feature of the Sea battles which is making me not do them. I know i am missing on the new spells, but the way they are going I cannot see myself investing the efford and time into them. Havent done them since my reroll.
K1lla and Ageolite...the game adjusts your health and damage stats to put everyone on equal footing. I'm a level 25 and can do more damage than a lot of level 40-somethings in the sea battles. It also adjusts your dragon and mount health, so if you are strong for your level, you'll do well in the sea battles. If you're weak for your level, you wont do as well. I personally think that it is a lot of fun having 2500+ hp instead of my normal 1200-something and being able to get 1000+ critical hits at lvl 25. Maybe you guys should just try them out before you complain...

Ihit - Thanks for the update!
Lance Corpus, well, sea battles should be open to all and not just for those strong for their level! I mean lvl 22 with just green gear, some reputation, but not as high as lvl 50 will always been at disadvantage - like pots he can use, balms he can use, magical orbs he can use, etc. And some people may even have one or 2 pieces of grey armor, because they cannot afford even the green for that moment, but want to try sea battles. This update may kick those people out of sea battles. So yes. I do find this update rather discouraging for lot of players.

I did it at lvl 22 and definitely I was on the weaker side, doing one of the lowest damage. But I did my best.

You do not have to have the best gear to participate, it's more an encouragement to try to do their best in sea battles instead of trying to go there with gray gear , weakest pots , no balms and so on... Also if you do enough damage by end of boarding phase your warnings get removed.
this is very unfair admin u guys just want people to spend a shit load of gold i understand u have to make money but try to make it fair for the low the people who do not buy reals everyday. What is the point in sea battles if people get warnings then nobody will be able to join This whole warning thing should really get a good tweaking.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.