Cave items

i think you should have class specific item drops in caves, we gained a zerker item that was no use to any of us and was non transferable, is there any way around this ? if not Dragon Eternity guys can u look at changing this please

collection pieces

for the past weeks i have not been getting collection pieces from my experienced protector quests and i have spent so much trying to get my skellie collection pieces will please like this to be looked into thank you

Night of the Great Dragon

The fun and festivities that have been planned and implemented for us players obviously took a lot of planning and forethought. Thank you for all of the work you did to make this a fun time festival for us! There are many aspects of this fun-time th...

not sure if my pics for the pumpkin contest are going through

hi, i posted my pics in the contest page, im not sure if it worked so i aslo put them on my profile page as backup

Server!!!

What do you do that the server here is working properly?
Constantly freezes the image at events or in the tournament or it hangs so that it dies on the timeout. You pay these problems here not just little and constantly.
It is time for a stable and...

hexes

is there anyway of findin gout who hexed me when i was offline please i think it was cpt clown but need to be sure

is there a way to set macros

Im tring to figure out if there is a way to set up macros for attacking monsters hunting ect. ect...

100 Monsters- 0.20 real reward

I do not do Facebook so I guess I'm not going to get 0.20 reals for killing 100 monsters!!!!! Seems unfair. Newfie1

Facebook

Is there anyway that I can connect my current account on Dragon Eternity to my Facebook, that way I don't have to start all over?

Monsters

How do you check how many monsters you have killed?

voting for a new leader

what are the conditions we need to complete for the new leader to be chosen does it all need to add up to 100% or just the highest within a time frame? alot of our members never come on and we are voting a new leader in so they can boot them and add...

How Does the Auction House Work

plz tell me how to work the auction house because i need to know how to work it for a quest plz help

no chat replies

to all of my friends i am not ignoring u i have a problem with chat ebery time i try to answer i loose the chat window it turns red with lines through it

AHH whats the deal lol

what's the deal everyone everytime i go to bc CPT CLOWN or hex him someone else is already doing it i need to get him back lol

Mining - worth it?

Is it possible to get anything other than coal and quartz from mining? I've just got my 1000 Mastery, and was all excited to be using the new options it gives me. But all the mines are full of people, and trying to fight a miner is impossible - they ...
Please log in or register to create a topic.