Duel Of Truth

Might I suggest alternating the Duel of Truth times and/or days? It is not fair to those of us that work the same schedule all the time and are not able to participate ever.
Comments
I'm with you there lady have only ever done dot once due to my work rota even if it was on twice a week it would be better sooner or later i'd get a go at one ">
I would also suggest breaking it up so that only one bracket is fighting on a given day, then have a rotating schedule that shifts every two weeks. Something like this.

Monday ten am.
Tuesday six pm.
Wednesday noon.
Thursday eight pm.
Friday two am.
Saturday four am.

All times would be server time of course, but with the wide variation everyone should be able to get into duels eventually.

Each bracket could sit in the same time slot for two weeks, then move to the next one. This would allow more people the chance to get into each duel. This would also ease the strain on the game, and would cut down on the "duel of shame" type threads, in the bugs section.
I agree please let the times changes so everyone can participate!
can you please change the time from 1 AM in UK to 10-11pm at night please
Lag is pretty outrageous during duel...I agree with Sir Truckula's idea and his thoughts on this. I would also like to see a date change, like Minerva and LadyLynne have suggested. I can catch the duel but only once every two weeks...but that's better than some of these players.
Oh, I think alternating the times and days of the Duel of Truth is a fantastic idea! The way it is set up, it is impossible for some people to ever hope to be able to participate. I just want to see everyone get their fair chance of being able to join in. I sure hope the Admin consider a way to make its times and days more flexible.
That's a great idea--I haven't been able to participate at all bc of time constraints (my bracket's DoT's on weekends right now) and this would solve that problem for everybody else with limited schedule flexibility.
i agree that a time change would be in order, its hard for most people to participate during those time slots.
I agree , UK time standard of confrontation starts at 1am and duel of truth proper starts at 3am , how are uk based people supposed to take part between 1 - 4am ? Its just not possible especially if you work weekends.
ThrakaI agree , UK time standard of confrontation starts at 1am and duel of truth proper starts at 3am , how are uk based people supposed to take part between 1 - 4am ? Its just not possible especially if you work weekends.

Irish are same time-zone, i know how you feel
agreed rotating times would be perfect as im also either working or i dont always have time on the weekend i support ladys idea 110%
Agreed with all of the above
this has been asked for in many posts and in each one they ask for more posts. the best idea i've heard so far is to move the time for DOT by 3-7 hours each week giving everyone an opportunity to do it.
make it every 6 days so it changes every week, and change time by 2 hours or so each week as well, so that more people who sometimes miss it get a chance. It's not difficult, but for some reason this simple change is never made
It'd be nice to see this for other scheduled events too, like ToH. In my case, this happens in the wee hours of the morning, and then early afternoon (during work hours).
I'm with Sir Trukula on this one. A rotating schedule would be great and allow more people to participate (even thought it would require more coordination on my part to get it on my calendar). :-)
And TOH as well with a rotating schedule would be AWESOME
+1
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.