Quick question....

Is there anybody out there that would do more AOH's and 7bs if you knew for a fact there wouldn't be a mount there?

I LOVE my mount.... for TOH, DOT, and especially big BC battles. But I just cant afford 60s for maybe 1 or 2 chances to use him (yes it's a he). Because at least in my bracket, AOHs and 7bs are practically dead. Cause if you are the one fool that didn't mount up, you're not geting anywhere.

I for one would live in the arena, if they would just go consistently.
Comments
Same here - for this reason, I rarely do the smaller PvP arenas. And when I do, it's usually because I have my mount out anyway. Too many times of getting flattened because the other guy had his out and I didn't.

So, yes!
For AOH

Mount is not a problem, problem is summons. Tons of useless exp from there, simply cause of the use of summons along with dragons. I have no problem whatsoever if I face someone mounted, simply cause the damage I deal will be turned into valor (whether I win or loose). But summons do no good, even if I end up winning a match I get loads of exp compared to the tinsy bit valor I get...

I know there are lot of heavy spenders in this game, but honestly some of the so called valor players tend to summon skeles from word go and ruins the pvp...even if they are winning they would summon just cause they can...honestly if its a summon fight, count a skinflint like me out. Im all good for ToHs only.

Replicants also give useless exp, but due to the structure of arena system, it cant be helped.

For 7b

Hourly thingy, so mounting up just for this would be sign of lavishness. Eitherways 7b reward system is different from arena, here the more damage you deal gives you more rep, valor is secondary. So even if there is summons or dragons here, wouldnt matter.

But why is 7b dead too?

As I said, this is an hourly thingy, so like the OP has said, some people really love their mount, so they pop scroll and join up, beat up the skinflints, who evades arena and only does 7b, so bad that the skinflints stop joining 7b too...

Meanwhile the scroll users, having popped scroll, ques up in arena, only to find no one there. Scroll time ticks away...

Verdict?

Take out summons from arena. Dragon is ok perhaps, but skellies honestly is only a source of pointless exp. Mount scroll is 60s in our lvl bracket, cheaper if u buy from players. If you mount up = you get more damage = more valor = higher chance of collection goodies. If ppl are mounted and do arena, then mounting up for 7b wouldnt be a big deal either.

But i wouldnt mount up to make damage vs skellies mate, simple as that.

Why dont I buy skellies myself? I have the money to spend on mount scroll, but i simply dont have the money to spend on skellies every 5 mins, sorry.

Also please note that King of the Hill instance is as good as dead. Having the best conditions of all the battlefields ( no summon thingy), its dead cause it doesnt give any reps. Perhaps the the admins should remove king of the hill and merge its rules with AOH to make things better.
Old and New,

Well said.
Old and New:

Take out summons from arena. Dragon is ok perhaps, but skellies honestly is only a source of pointless exp. Mount scroll is 60s in our lvl bracket, cheaper if u buy from players. If you mount up = you get more damage = more valor = higher chance of collection goodies. If ppl are mounted and do arena, then mounting up for 7b wouldnt be a big deal either.

Also please note that King of the Hill instance is as good as dead. Having the best conditions of all the battlefields ( no summon thingy), its dead cause it doesnt give any reps. Perhaps the the admins should remove king of the hill and merge its rules with AOH to make things better.

Well said mate(black_beer)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.