Updates

i'm not sure if we did or not but can we get warning when maintanence is going to happen :) luckily i was about to buy eye of dragon and was logged out before i did :) but some people may not get lucky and be caught out by that :)
Comments
Announcement of update was posted 40 minutes before maintance and was repeated several times as Heavens Voice message.
Looks like I posted on the wrong page: an announcement 40 min before upgrade was nearly an hour after I had bought an eye of earth dragon.....
there was announcement. i can say that.

but the updates is bad.. more advantage for bc rep? it seem it only favor the payer and bc rep chaser. More way to make enemies..and spend..
what about the clan achievement? there is changes.. and again.. the clan achievement page stills stuck. Gosh.. guys.. improve the game stability and let it work properly before u make any changes..Dont u love the game? ">
the fact that the game struggles bad with flash crash 'especially in fight screens' is one thing, but every recent update seems to add more things on the battle screen. Im now at the point where i can hardly fight even against 1 monster not using my dragon or anything. If anymore gets added to it im pretty sure I wont be able to play at all.

Please hide all the +hp and +mana and +damage numbers that flash all over the screen during fight.
my fault then as i had just logged in and saw no warning before i was force logged out :')
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.