caskets from the merchant of curiosities

i purchased 5 caskets from the merchant when he was last around on the 11/9/12 and was scammed in four of the caskets i recieved 1 baked milky burul per casket and the other casket i recieved 13 x blessed mana insignia this is never right and i would like my reals back debited to my account please. and please feel free to remove the baked milky burul and the mana insignia from my backpack thankyou
Comments
Hello smithy_152,

As well know drops from Caskets are chance based and you can have a good or bad draw, conqueror caskets gave you exactly what it states in it's description - orbs and dragon as well as chance of getting collection items. Let's say if you buy a lottery ticket and do not win, do you go back to shop asking for refund? As it gives you only a chance of getting good reward.
what are the odds of getting bc spheres from the bc casket thois it at least a 50/50 chance?
close to winning a lottery after buying the ticket?
Night-mare,

My analogy was a little bit flawed , it would have been more apropriate saying that if he didn't win the jackpot but just cost of ticket, would he ask for refund. Regarding spheres from bonecrusher caskets it's matter of luck, but in general you'll be getting spheres quite often.
alright thnx cause im planning on buying a few
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.