New

I am new to dragon eternity and i feel like i could play it all day... oh wait i have!

Summons of Galad-Dir

Can anyone one tell me how to get this quest? Thanks.

hunter or half-blood?

anyone else prefer the half-blood over the hunter rep? i just think the half-blood was more in line with the game and just more enjoyable..

Pictures Contest

Dear friends,
Do you remember how we chalked on asphalt as children, and painted virtually everywhere & everything? It's hot summer now and that means it's just right time to imagine yourselves in second childhood and unleash the dragons in your...

A Bear emote!!!

I want a bear emote!! I don't see why not they got a . besides bears are awesoume >:) Who doesn't like a good ole bear Bears FTW

Hello Fellow Wariors

everyone, hope you'r all having a great day. Giving a shout out to all the players. Enjoy and keep up the fantastic work.

repairing armor and wpns

i think we should be able to fix all our equipment when ever we like i se my items is getting ready to break so i want to fix and theres no way to do this unless i lose in battle makes no sence unless im not seeing things right if i not seeing it rig...

switch??

just wondering why the switch from half-blood to hunter? love the game

raid group

what is the point of it???

Paypal Not avaiable

Why has paypal been removed, i will not give out CC details to any website, so if no paypal...= No money

Ex-Rixty Real players

info@paymentwall.com

If you are upset that Rixty is no longer an option to purchase Reals, here is what I believe to be paymentwall's contact information to ask for it's return.

The website was not the easiest to follow, more directed towards b...

Rixty Cards...

This question was previously asked in the suggestions forum... Irish informed me that I posed the question in the wrong place...

I'm not sure if this is the proper page... but would someone give an explaination as to why DE did away with this opt...

Reset button

what does the red reset button next to elites or dragon do? don't want to try it out in case it starts it over or something like that.

Serious Lag Time

I posted a question about lag times in the bugs and errors section with other questions about sea battles. They or who ever answered the question about sea battle but not lag time or screen freezes. This is a serious issue with this game. It is a ...

decreasing drop rates

hello ive been playin for a while and when i first started i took a break for a while now that im back ive noticed a huge difference in then chances to get a drop. the chances have decreased...dramiticly. take caves for example i find it harder and h...
Please log in or register to create a topic.