Weekly ratingsprofessions

mods, do professions (crafting and gathering) have any affect on the weekly ratings like the achievement one?

Bone crushing

I get bone crushed regular making it impossible to play this game. i cant even find out who is doing it cos of wraiths. I wont spend anymore money as i cannot play this when being attacked daily by wraith.

Can u tell me...

Fraek! how are u suppose to do a quest that is determined to kill ya, then damage what little armor that you have? stupid ( Garugg )(wtf)

can't chat

I was able to chat yesterday but I can't do it anymore. What is up with that? Please fix it, mods. I want to be able to chat. If you can, that'd be great.

Achievements

When can we expect this, it was some time that this icon showed up but no words about it later

i was happy to see this and cant wait to start doing some achivements

Prices are way to HIGH

It has come to my attention that the prices of items in this game are way to high... i'm not trying to sound like i am a complainer or anything i and just frustrated and fieryated that i can never have enough money to get what i would like to get to ...

Wheres MY Reals ?

i have in no doubt killed at least 500+ mobs in the past few days and NOT ONCE have i even gotten the pop up message asking me to lin to Facebook to get the reals...wats up with that? if ur gonna add a feature like getting the reals for each 100 m...

clan wars are daft

im not bitter 9th wel and truley beat us we tryd but they was too many high lvs to even stand a chance my point made is if a clan takes us to war for no reasn y shud it damage are gear and then we pay them 50g for beatn us up no need for it if wer to...

protector quests

i have just completed my ninth protector quest and my tenth experienced protector quest in a row and not got a single trophy, WHAT IS THE POINT ???, if the people who run this game tell everyone the only way they can progress in this game at a reason...

red items

wondering if they geting minus days in backpack after purchase of them i bought 2 and equiped and days go down but it happen same if i buy and not equip them

DoT

We lost in DoT, but the other leader had less health than ours, she was alone so no dots on our, and we were 22 using countless dots on her. We can't have lost that one... I don't know what happened but it's totally unfair and i hope it will never ha...

Summoning of Galad-dir

Is that quest really meant to be done ? i have tried for 3 lvls, with buffs, without, with dragon, without..and the quest has been setting me back over 7g in gold, gear and now health..should have some 980 base health, now im down to 866 and no pots ...

we seem to focus on only the bad lets look at the good for once in the quest of invasion of shaab

I feel the story was done beautifully great graphics the game play was well thought out for the most part I would say this was by far the best quest to date that has come out Outstanding job everyone in admin

Need help with collar

ihave a problen with a belt that i bought to my mount-->ashy spiketale......
it's a minor colar ...and i con't equipt it on him, beacuse of bug in the site...........what do i need to do ...happy for any help...

valor

it's a big part of the game all should try getting as much as some as able
Please log in or register to create a topic.