Prices are way to HIGH

It has come to my attention that the prices of items in this game are way to high... i'm not trying to sound like i am a complainer or anything i and just frustrated and fieryated that i can never have enough money to get what i would like to get to further my self in this game... Not everyone in this game can be a money player such as my self i dont have the money to hep me in this game and for some of these prices i mean i wish i did have the money. To be totally honest this isnt the first time i have wanted to bring this up... i have never got to it cause i re rolled cause i couldnt make money well im not rerolling this time unless i have to all i'm trying to ask is if the prices could be lowered alittle bit so players like me have a fun chance and experience with this game.
Comments
First of all, it's "way TOO high". Secondly, I am not a money player either. I just look at it as having more of a challenge. I haven't had any issues keeping up financially in game, aside from when I did nothing but AoH and didn't do any questing.
I know it is hard, but try to do some profession. It is a good way how to earn money. It is just slow, be patient.
no point telling moderators about it prices in auction are based on the players
The prices are way to high. Look at the legionairre armor it's like $50 bucks a piece when you get higher level.
Gear is something you have to work for. It not just going to be handed to you...
im not pay player either but u can still compete u jus got to be a lil good at professions
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.