Reals Loan

hahahahah once again iam bak on the forums ... payment of the reals loan is paid back in reals i have been told HA ur joking right,, seriously guys u have mnay god ideas but the setup is always CRAP.. repaying a reals loan bak with reals beats the whole purpose of just buying reals, or is that just another thing on the million list that u guys never planned out, try fixing it to gold payments, or maybe just get admins on here that think outside the box instead of just plain ol thinking...
Comments
I too am confused with the purpose ( or more so the thought process behind) loaning reals. Can admins speak on this?
You can always loan reals and repay with gold trough clan chest with other players. This functionality is for players who sometimes need some reals but cant put them in at same exact moment. It's an optional feature and no one does force you to use it.
Personally, I liked the idea of loans. Last time I put in reals, it was because I wanted to use them right away, but the payment system took something like 24-48 hours to process. If the loan system had been in place, I could have just borrowed what I needed and payed back once my payment had been processed. You guys are right that it isn't a system for turning gold to reals, but that isn't what it was put in place for either.
w8t so i can use gold to repay bak the loan?
No...you can only repay a loan of reals with reals. You can either buy reals or trade gold for reals with a clannie (or get them from garug or the daily bonus or whatever). It is not a mechanism to turn gold into reals.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.