clan wars are daft

im not bitter 9th wel and truley beat us we tryd but they was too many high lvs to even stand a chance my point made is if a clan takes us to war for no reasn y shud it damage are gear and then we pay them 50g for beatn us up no need for it if wer took to war at least make are amour not get damaged or make us not pay 50g for nothing address this issue not asking the earth jus asking to be resonable to the 1000s of players that do not spend the earth on the game and keep it fair u focus on the little things and ul keep alot of people happy make game fair my overall issue and we will keep enjoing game hope to hear a fair anser to this plz
Comments
this is true your gear should not be damage because u lost but my friend your words only fall on deaf ears... Maybe if u pull out your wallet and jingle some change admin will listen. But they do not and i am sad to say this because it is such a shame
i felt the same when we were attacked especially when there was a glitch that didnt even allow us to forfit the war beforehand but as mack says i dont think this will change. Its also not really fair that smaller clans have to pay 50g when they have very few members and most low levels just because they have a level 2 chest in effect but thats the way the cookie crumbles i guess.
the reson why u lost so bad is cuz they go and get high ranking players from other valor clans to join for the war
as for the comment i just made mack is correct unless they see dollar signs they wont give a rats as about any player in the game,, since the game has been relaseed i say there has been thousands upon thiusands of forum suggestions and there has been many that would of been great ideas to add to the game but i dont think i have sen any of the suggestions added, which goes to say that THEY DONT care and will ONLY do wat THEY want to do...i dont think they ever once were worried about the best intrest in the game and the playR wallets..
i fully agree unless you have a wallet in front of your suggestion it wont get listened to this game is about who pays the most not how ideas can benifit all player to have some fun
We are already looking into possibility of adding option of "peaceful" clans who don't want to participate in clan wars at all.
Ihit that's an awesome idea thanks for your feedback.
yer thats a good idea cuz we was took to war for nothing had to pay 50g and damage to gear bit unfair when u do nothing wrong
i wonder how much a "peaceful" clan will cost.....lol

Just kidding Ihit, is a GREAT idea. Hopefully making that change will be nothing more than checking a box with no fee attached, and if there is a fee for it, please ask designers to keep it reasonable
Go play in the farm
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.