Wheres MY Reals ?

i have in no doubt killed at least 500+ mobs in the past few days and NOT ONCE have i even gotten the pop up message asking me to lin to Facebook to get the reals...wats up with that? if ur gonna add a feature like getting the reals for each 100 mobs kills then at least add it so that we get the flipping things...ghees theres always sumthing being screwed up on here..
Comments
It pops up when you kill 100 mobs in a day...just post the link that it gives you to your facebook and voila, .2 reals. I think there is a 1 claim per day limit.
Exactly, as Lance said reward can be claimed only once per 24 hours. Also you've had only little bit over 100 combats with monsters since 25th november, therefor it would have poped up only once. And i see you claimed reward in 25th, so you should be either very close to your next 100 monsters share post or you did miss it very recently.
hasnt workd with me i keep clickn it fort it had stoppd working
i didnt get my reals either have not gotten them in a while [...] but like i said for i have not gotten any 100 monster reals in 10 days and i usually kill 100 a day easily

Posting links is unnecessary. If there is no share post on your wall, try turning off your pop-up blocker and allow app to access your account next time you receive the prompt to share your 100 kills.
my pop up blocker is turned off otherwise i would not have been alowed to enter my username and password to facebook
wow iam not talking about the 25th of npvember if u paid any attention to my post its priori to the 25th of novemebr but anyways is all good. and i guess killing mobs from events dont count cuz oi would of had more ?
i didn't get my reals i've done every thing it says here but still.......nothing.......i would like my reals plz
(wtf)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.