Guardians need to do there job when there on!!!

00:27 ima » Sir Garthew: more like sellers smokin crack this was said when midnite98 was on, i even pm'd here the message and she did nothing to silence her... Our Guardians need to do there jobs or get canned... I wold back her if she hadn't seen...

how do you delete your acc?

how can i delete my acc?

defilers

yal need to put more of them on here for lv 16 to 21. i dont think there is a single one in our lv range. how are we to complete the quest if there is none to complete it with. and if there are some out there then they are not allowing us to complete...

Problem Asking Question.Glitch?

I cannot seem to ask a question. Or talk half the time. When I click to post,I recieve "cannot post external link",even thugh I'm not posting that sort of thing.Is this a glitch? This happens about 90 percent of the time.

I'm new,didn't kow where ...

Spark of Inception

can u please drop more spark of inception i rarely get any, and the prices in AH is just crazy. I was only able to lvl one of my spells to lvl4 all the others are still at 1. I really do not want to pay 10g or more just to lvl a spell. Thank You

"Minor Change" to Caves

I don't know if it is just me or how anyone else feels about this, but I feel this latest update is an absolute disgrace.
You have now completely (not a minor change at all) changed the way that caves work. In case anyone isn't aware this is what...

to my clan and DE friends

i am having to move to a new home so will not be on much see u all when i can, i need to pack

Achievments?

When are they going to be available? Do they unlock anything?

Always being put into unfair arena team

why is it in arena battles i always get put into a low level team against a very strong team my team normaly dies and i have to face a strong team by myself i know some of you mite say its random but its not for me since i was level 8 i,ve been put i...

Updates

I think after the last couple of updates it's safe to say that behind the seemingly good things there will always be a negative that the wonderful admins have convieniently forgotten to mention, Such as the repair cost hike hiding behind the removal ...

Grohl Hide Bag

Where can you buy this?

Health

How do I increase health level????????
Thank you

new on here

how does everyone do

New collection

Is it in effect already so drops can occur or is it just for show at the moment?
And if so does how much damage or kills you do effect the drop rate?
Will be very grateful for a reply :)

Sea Battle Warnings

Dear Players,

Warnings have been introduced to Sea Battles to assure that every participant gives it his or hers best.

Warnings (accompanied by a chat message) are issued if the contribution of a team member to team's efforts is lower than a ce...
Please log in or register to create a topic.