Spark of Inception

can u please drop more spark of inception i rarely get any, and the prices in AH is just crazy. I was only able to lvl one of my spells to lvl4 all the others are still at 1. I really do not want to pay 10g or more just to lvl a spell. Thank You
Comments
good luck with that :P
(pssst let me act as admin )

No

">
TRIEDnTRUSpark of Inception
can u please drop more spark of inception i rarely get any, and the prices in AH is just crazy. I was only able to lvl one of my spells to lvl4 all the others are still at 1. I really do not want to pay 10g or more just to lvl a spell. Thank You

i agree with ya cuz i need like 1290 inceptions lvl all my spells to lvl 3 and thats going to cost me like 170g...which i'm not going to pay that much so an increase of all sparks would actually benefit all players new and veteran
sever_dead,

yes. but i v seen too many forum like this and .. its always no for the answer
170g is only like 17,000 essences...you can knock that out in no time :)

I like the low drop rates on sparks. It means that people who take the time to save and upgrade spells get an edge over opponents in combat who don't. If sparks were abundant, then everyone would be walking around with their spells maxed out and nobody would be able to get an edge by upgrading.
i have to say its unfair on ppl who find questing boring and like the pvp side so they cant go out and get drops for sparks and don't wanna put in money they just wanna have fun but cant upgrade spells because people are going over 20s with spark prices nowadays
you can see here → dragoneternity.com/library/monsters/#;0.1.iSP.iSP.1 ← that spark of inseption can drop only fron 22- lvl
Problem isn't the drop rate it's players within the game and how they manage the drop rate, those that purposely buy and re-sell sparks at a higher price, increasing the drop rate won't change this for the vast majority of players, if anything more low levels will get a drop and be preyed upon by those playing the market
At the end of the day there is a way to get anything in this game. Some things will cost you real money or years of patience, but ultimately anything you want is obtainable one way or another. Work out the best way to get what you want. that applies to most things in life as well.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.