Always being put into unfair arena team

why is it in arena battles i always get put into a low level team against a very strong team my team normaly dies and i have to face a strong team by myself i know some of you mite say its random but its not for me since i was level 8 i,ve been put into a team that is always low and i end up loosing. i normaly do the most damage out of both teams and i get a bad reward if this is happening to anyone else were you are always put into bad teams in arena please give me some advice ">
Comments
i hav same problems sometimes but it is cus ur a gd player urself id think :/
im average but i just want to be in a fair team
Cheryl,
Sometimes, arena will throw a stream of 'unfairly' sided battles at you, all you can do is fight your best, and get as much valor as possible. unfortunately that is just a fact of life in DE. However, it isnt ALL the time and eventually you will end up on the winning side more often, you just have to make the most of it :)
"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!" - probably a bit of a cliche, but I hope it helps :)
A~
Sometimes the odds will be stacked against you and you'll get a big valor/ego boost for it :D so just keep joining and keep on hitting
Cheryl,

i cant say anything but symphatize. let hope u get into better team next time
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.