Guardians need to do there job when there on!!!

00:27 ima » Sir Garthew: more like sellers smokin crack this was said when midnite98 was on, i even pm'd here the message and she did nothing to silence her... Our Guardians need to do there jobs or get canned... I wold back her if she hadn't seen it, but i even pm'd here the message with a time stamp.
Comments
what is this
Stop Trying TO Cause Trouble......Midnite Would Have Done Something
They do their Jobs soooo
Ever consider computer crashes, being in another chat or afk for a minute? Chill, relax and play the game.

Shhheeeeesh. Over-zealous a bit eh?
fools no she didnt otherwise i wouldnt be reporting her
oh wow woops wrong room no wonder no one was talking
Really? If midnite would have seen it or it had been reported to her, she would have said something. Since I have been on this game, she had done her job. This person is looking to cause trouble for her and she is one of the better guardians you have.
can we really focus on what is important .....that guardians have a hella job to do.....and they do it well especially midnight...if something slips by or she's afk...or just logged off...being that you say active in game for 60secs after logging. we are all human and so are the guardians. so instead of putting yourself up on a cross cause you have oh so been unjustly wronged......grow some...suck it up and play the game.
Regardless, she has been reported and not by just me many people so im not the only one
Nobody Ever Reported Her But You....So Take A Chill Pill....And Relax For A Bit....it Could Of Been A Crash Or Lag Or Glitch Or Some Sort....Other Wise Midnite Would Have Done Something.....I Rerolled 5 Times And Midnite Is The Best.....Stop Hunting Trouble Little Fella....Leave Midnite To Do Her Job.....">">
English Speaking Guards aren't common in this game due to certain reasons, there is only a handful, and they do not work 24/7, they have lives to live. She could have been afk or tending to personal matters outside of DE. Guards can't be there every single hour of the day. Time-stamp the offense and move on, no need to feed the Trolls.
you know...midnite hasn't been shifting so even if she is on doesn't mean that she is constantly watching. she has other things to do even if she is signed on. and if you have problem then timestamp it so the only way that it would be lost is if she had to refresh or something
-Alex-,

I like ur comment and agree.
yes alex summed it up nicely.
As Alex already mentioned - first of all - always timestamp the message, if there is none and Guardian is not at the same location you have no proof that something has been said. Second even if let's say english guard is busy or afk at that moment you can always send a message to german mod - SirLucky or xLunariaX.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.