"Minor Change" to Caves

I don't know if it is just me or how anyone else feels about this, but I feel this latest update is an absolute disgrace.
You have now completely (not a minor change at all) changed the way that caves work. In case anyone isn't aware this is what the update says.
The rules for receiving trophies in Instances have undergone minor changes. Starting from today, whenever the level of the Group in an Instance exceeds the level of the monster leader, the probability of receiving a valuable trophy from him is reduced. The higher the level difference, the lower the probability of getting the trophy.
This basically means that any player who can't afford to buy all their gear is screwed after getting past say level 30. What happens when your gear breaks and you need to replace it. What do you do? I hear some of you already saying oh quit whining and just buy it. Well I actually do. this post isn't about me, it is about the players who can't afford to buy reals who rely on aspects like caves for money and items and they do exist.
It is not like people were abusing it and selling items, they are non transferable anyway. What do you actually hope to achieve with this change?
I think you are forgetting that we are the people that effectively pay for this game to exist. I feel like you are pushing and pushing the limit and eventually you will pass that line where people will just quit the game if you get too greedy.
Please reconsider this decision! ">
Comments
i think it should be how it was even higher lvls should get the 2 pcs of gear min from each boss a chance of getting nothing just makes it so theres 1 less thing to keep the players in the game (even more so for the 50s that are already getting bored to begin with) you could still promote fort without taking away caves your going about it the wrong way
lol its another good thing they took away so now we level with no chance of getting past level 50, max valour is still set to 3rd knight and now we cant even do caves as they removed the chance of getting drops lol and yet we still cant get past level 2 clan lol all ur updates and not 1 has been productive or in some way cost us in payin reals to play a free game
Just a reminder. You may comment all you want and express your feelings of like or dislike as long as you keep the discussion civil.
Agreeing with kingmp...
im shocked i cudnt get anything out of first boss..
for sea battles, etc... i used to do the first boss for some loot out of him - or atleast be able to recover my mount costs/repair costs from battles... but now, it just seems so pointless :(

reducing relics % depending on level was acceptable - but this is way too much...
completely agree with this thread. caves is where i went when i just needed a little change. and now it is non-profitable.
agree fully with kingmp ...was only good place in game and now we cant get jack ">
very interesting topic. ty everyone , i fully enjoyed reading the conversation and the admins seem to have made a change. minor or major , people have different opinions. admins want more people do do fort , but it is hard to get groups for forts and seems to be hard for people. i do think it is a good idea to focus more on what u can do to the fort instead of ruining caves to get people to turn to the fort. caves has made me a lot of money and saved me lots of money on gear. maybe people should get together and get phone numbers so they can talk about thsi over the phone . it would go a lot faster. and plz return it back to normal , trying to replace some gear here. ">">">
No no.. I wont exchange phone number. I need to protect myself from girls....
Agree FULLY
If you think why the flip is a lvl 9 posting here im a reroll">
As i expected, no real response from any kind of admin here. Our opinions obviously mean nothing.
5 players in cave and highest lvl is 22, how do u explain 1 drop after killing just first 1st boss--wasnt like that 6 hours previous when we were all playing. 2nd boss wasnt much better. Caves =Waist of time.$$ greed. (my opinion) As long as we all keep that money rolling in, their not gonna change a thing-Its working for them, if its not working for u,-- i guess, to bad?
I'd have thought having good cave drops is more profitable in the long run because it allows players to fully engage on a reasonable level with the big spenders and get enough into the game that they may reroll like I have and spend more to get reps and in the long run enforced ruler gear and all that. By making the lowers levels more expensive with less loot around there will be fewer progressing to the higher levels/rerolls where the real spending goes on.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.