Sell item reduces coins?

Hello,

Whenever I sell an old item, it reduces the amount of coin I have. Any possible bugs out there? Or who do I tell?

Why do they need a replicant?

Can anyone tell me why the replicant was nescessary?
http:/ /dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=515b2859-1158-0402-faad-75be6eb2ac6d

Help finding item to buy..kendela..or kendala

I don't know where to ask this anymore. I've tried and looked for it everywhere. No one even seems to have heard of it. I got it in a drop at a very low level..and it DID have a place in the corner to purchase it for a real...and I lost it. Can someo...

alts

what are the rules for main character and alts

HeadHunters

i got hexed today multiple times by wyndflame and got these stupid headhunters joining my fights...when did this start and i think it should be stopped its BS because its hard to beat them and what you supposed to be fighting against when ur not expe...

Cracked casket

How do I open it

Caves

Why did you put items from caves to nontransable?

msg abt carving meat

I always get a msg that I have meat left to carve when i kill animals but i dont know how to do it.. I have my hunter's knife equipped but dont know how to use it to carve the meat... so many of my meat go waste... helpppp

Tigrin

I want to tell you I miss you. And iI wish we could communicate. Just in case you are around and read the forum, you could say hi from your jailed account.
You also are loved, my former clannie.
Thanks for your reassurance from long ago that I di...

Gratz

Just want to say gratz to Hellfire for another victory against a small clan (black_beer)

Gender Confusion :D

Im a female and i picked a female character (wtf) but for some reason im a extremely ugly man character Does anyone know any way to change the gender? pleeeaaaaaaaaaase! As you can see im new -_-

How to play for "honor" without honor

To play any game without honor is not very difficult. To win clan war here without honor is even easier. Lately I see a lot of people love this type of playing and I am writing this short instruction especially for them.. if they miss some of the mai...

time limit on hexsbanes and hex protectionreflections

what is the time limit after buying as many hexs as you can to buy more? after buying 3 of each type you cant buy anymore for a set period what is that period? i want to know so i can stack up a ton of them

Character Races

The introduction on the welcome page mentions several "Races/Species" in the game, but so far I only see human characters. Is that an option to look forward too or was the welcome message only referring to NPC's within the game?

Galad-Dir Quest

where can I accomplish this quest, I cant seem to find it.
Please log in or register to create a topic.