Cursed Soldiers Quest Bug!

Is there a bug in the cursed soldiers quest in east graveyard?

I have been trying to collect the 4 parts of the golden map by beating the ghost soldiers, i have beaten them about 20 times now and have not got any parts of the maps.

So is there...

Taletina Berries

I have 700 of these berries in my inventory. I was told an admin can remove them. I have finished the bugged quest if that helps. Would be great to get some help.
Thanks

Can't read Quest

OK the problem I'm having is that when I click to open the the Quest drop-down page,It pops up but won't open .Has anyone else had this problem?and if so what do I need to do??? Thanx for any and all help!

bugs im having

hi im having a bug problem, i was in TOH and it came up on screen and it unequipped my flaw endur pot from belt and now when im traveling to places it keeps coming up on my screen, im not amused at all it has cost me 5g so far, please solve this asap...

Can't get into game - new flash update issue?

Hi my Flashplayer was just updated to version 11,4,402,265 and now I can't enter the game: It says loading... but nothing happens. I'm running Firefox 14.0.1 on an older comp with Windows XP.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
AncientMariner

Scheme for Weapon Preparation

How do you aquire this scheme to merciless gear? it says in game something about after a task at level 4, haven't seen any sofar at lvl 14 ..

Live Test Subjects "quest"

I equiped the phonotarus and it told me to use it after the skrag's health is below 30% but nothing happens and it doesn't let me use it, it let's me have an option to use it when its just in my backpack but it says it can't cast it on the current ta...

Bug with a bigtime quest.

I just hit lvl 10 but I dont have a phail of dragon something.... i also never have had some sorta chest you can open from hitting certain levels in whitch to get the phail from. could i possibly get some help please?

Guards at the Ready Quest

Is this quest fixed yet???? Newfie1

Hunter Kit's

I have the Simple Hunter's Kit and during combat it always shows 6/6 left even after fighting 6 monsters and having to repair the kit. The only way to find out many more I have left before the repair is to click on my character and find out. Thank...

flash drive

welli got in on another computor finally but still not on my laptop

Log on

I have not been able to long on since I updated my adobe flash palyer to 11.4 I have been reading that it is an issue? I have been reading that it will be fixed soon but I have not been able to long on for 10 days??? larry.j.walters@gmail.com

eroor

i cant equip this Insignia of Constancy

Bug

When I tried to get the gladiator armor plans it didn't give anything. It said the normal error message.Dang.

WRAITH?????????????????????

I play now i the arena and i fight versus player thet his name was wraith thet can not bea him what this thing?
Please log in or register to create a topic.