Black Screen

I have same problem as NB for 2 days now I dont see the game screen its all blank and can see everything else what should I do ????

IT WONT let me

it doesnt let me get the scheme for the merciless crusher axe

Garuug

I defeated Garuug this morning...he dropped his sack & ran...but I can't locate his sack in my backpack...

Spark of Inception

After some level in the mid 20s I and others of my group have stopped droping inception. There is a huge need for it but we have not dropped one in a three weeks what is up with that?

Not able to keep chat working

The chat keeps going dead on me and I know a few others as well I have refreshed 5 times to try and type messages to clan members in the last few minutes current game time is 22:59 I have cleared cache and restarted computer as well I have also had t...

King of the Hill reset with 1 king and 3 attackers

today 4 of us wanted to do a king of the hill battle we managed to get the 1 king with 3 of us attacking.
no one was in battle - everyone confirmed - battle said Sorry and reset time.
was very disappointed.

new facebook thing

ok...i have just logged in tonight and everytime i kill something ( even lowbie mobs from traps)...its promptimg me to "share my kills" on facebook....i realize that facebook is very popular...but i dont think i need to share every damn kill....if t...

My dragon has killed Garugg and then he killed my dragon. Is this normal?

I ended up losing the battle even though he died first...

New professions quests

I am so excited to see daily professions quests. One problem, you cannot turn them in when you complete them. Will this issue be fixed soon? It was just released so bugs are expected I guess.

Backpack Capacity Issues

I have 20 items in my pack but it read 22/20. I refreshed and even logged out. Then it became 16/20 while I have 20 items. What gives?:)

no near tab in the players box for chat

missing the near tab still have friends raid group and clan but near tab is gone I've refreshed twice but it has not helped

Summoning of galad-dir quest

i have the summoning of galad-dir quest but it wont let me click on it to do the quest and ive realoded and logged on and off all day

Game Not Fully Loading

When I try to log in, The Screen surround is loading but no chat or picture. Is this a bug or is it maintenance time?

Massive bridges error

In bridges I fought, and died, expecting only the normal PvP gear damage rate... then I recieve gear damage as if its PvE?? I dont understand and am very annoyed as it broke my belt (and I am almost broke) so cant repair to do some farming to get mor...

new prospector quests

i started a quest for my proffession and it is asking me to collect 100 coal and 100 coil. where do i find coil to complete my quest
Please log in or register to create a topic.