Lost item and gold

I bid 2 gold on an Item in the Auction House, but when the Auction expired I neither received the Item or the Gold back. Please help.

Cannot Login

I took a break from the game and came back. Today I updated Adobe Flash Player and now I cannot log into the game. I was running fine earlier today when I played it but not after the update. I have done everything from uninstalling and reinstalling t...

Adobe Upgrade won't let my game load.

why is this?

Chat box cut off at bottom of page

when i log into the game the scroll bar along the bottom of the page is there, which is unusual in itself, and it results in the box where you can chat is cut off by it. please help because it means i can hardly play the game. also, when i am typing ...

Stoney Hearts

Collected my 10 stoney hearts , but can`t collect reward ????? Newfie1

Stony Heart Quest Messed Up

in the quest Stony hearts where you collect only 10 hearts, 2 from each location, i collected 20 hearts from the first location and i still see 0/2 collected on the quest. why cant i get anything in the quest? i keep fighting and it gives me 2 hearts...

Auction bug or not and how to fix

I don't know if this is a bug or not considering I am the only one that has this issue. Problem is and I can't find a solution and none of the Guardians on duty have answered my pm/s but last night I was searching for death essence and now I have an...

The quest "FIRE IN THE HOLE" is in Russian!!

The quest "FIRE IN THE HOLE" is written in Russian, or Cyrillic, or whatever alphabet it is - please correct and fix the problem...I cannot read what's going on! Thanks in advance!

Quest of the Elite Protector...

Does this quest only give you credit for kills if you do it or do you get credit for the kill if anyone in your grp kills it. Ive done the quest 10 times in a grp so far and have only been awarded 1 kill.. Whats the story a bug or a broken quest......

Gallery fault

People in our clan have put their picture in gallery but their pictures haven't went to clan gallery why is this? We also have players who are no longer in our clan in our clan gallery???

Clan Quest In Russian

I am part of the warwolves clan and one of our clan quests is in russian it is the bottom one on the orbs of starfire quest we are not sure what we are supposed to do to complete this quest as none of us are russian can you please fix this so we can ...

Magic Not showing in Combat

I have done my level 4 quest to get magic, but my spells do not show up at all in combat. The spell circles for them are empty. I can see the spells of my enemies, but mine are empty.

Rotting

Why does the trap monster at pond of tribulation rot so quickly? Like in 2hours?

bug or something

i have and a friend of mine has the same problem getting the quest done because we have hit the place 100 times and it still does not give the quest item to me or him the quest is in the dust and dark can you please fix thank you

quests jamming...

for some reason, whenever i try to do the quest "In the Dust and Dark" i fight the guy, but when im finished, nothing changes. its like i never did it. why is this?? i cant proceed on my storyline quests without finishing this one...
Please log in or register to create a topic.