Where did they go?

I have the same problem but with my glyphs on my belt dissapearing. Also now it says that space is taken up so i cant put anything else on my belt. i dont know if this helps but it happened when a wraith attacked me.
Comments
I have seen this issue as well. I had to remove everything form my belt and un-equip it. When i put it back on it was working again.
i have had the same problem there not showing but saying belt full has done this to me a couple of times today had to keep refreshing until the problem was fixed about 8 times in total
Hello Darry,

If you still are having issues with your belts - please do clear your browser cache and check if your flash is up to date. If completing these two steps does not solve your problems, please briefly explain when exactly items start to disappear from your belt. Thank you!
Got the same problem. My problem seems to be only occuring at belt I and I have not have any issue with belt II. For those who are having the same problem please help to confirm if the issue is only at belt I.
Sounds like a bug to me rather than flash problem. Since google chrome automatically updates flash, maybe those having this problem might confirm in chrome and see if this really related to flash...or a bug from the recent update.
Old and New,

Chrome automatically updates flash , but it keeps all the old versions in it therefor you may very well be running older flash version of it. To make sure only latest one is running chrome - chrome://plugins/ in address bar and turn of the older versions. Nonetheless we are already looking into this issue.
my problem is with belt 1 only and i am not running chrome
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.