Can't get into game - new flash update issue?

Hi my Flashplayer was just updated to version 11,4,402,265 and now I can't enter the game: It says loading... but nothing happens. I'm running Firefox 14.0.1 on an older comp with Windows XP.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
AncientMariner
Comments
Ihit,
i have tried everything im running flas player 11 activex which is the one i have just installed took of google chrome and still doesnt work
Contacted you in-game regarding your issue of not being able to use portal.
Ihit,
not happy jam
It is specific issue with newest flash update , if you can downgrade your flash to older version you should be able to log-in fine. Next server update will fix the problem with not being able to get past loading screen with Flash 14.4.402.265 version.
grrrrrrrrr this is crap i have tried for over 5 hours to get into the game i have had enough of this i have tried all your suggestions and nothing has worked i have even rebooted the computor
so again i have lost money
im so over these problems i think it is time to find a new game
as your are telling me the updates might not be until the start of next week
i dont think this is good enough
so this is day 2 that i still can not get into the game because of loading problems
I was in the game and getting ready for ToH when I got booted out (again) and now I get nothing but the loading screen (again) Please "> get this fixed!!
If you do not wish to wait for sever update there is an option of replacing your flash with older version. Downgrade your flash and you should be able to log-in fine as long as you don't update to 11.4.

Follow the instructions here: внешняя ссылка , to see how to downgrade your Adobe Flash.

1) Download the uninstaller and plugin
2) Close all your browsers
3) Run the flash uninstaller
4) Run the install_flash_player_10_plugin.exe

After you complete these steps you should be able to log in using firefox or any other browser, wait for next server update before getting newest flash version.
chrome worked for me make sure your signed in if its not set as your main browser...
Ihit can you please give the link for Flash version 10 here? i cant find any decent download site for the version 10.
CursedDemon,

Open the link to Mozilla support site there , scroll down and you'll find the link to download older version of flash there as well as flash uninstaller that you have to run before installing it.

Alternatively - внешняя ссылка
so i see the flash problem still has not been fixed it is now over a week since i have not been able to get in the game
i am not running the 11.4 one but 11 active x one now and it still does not work
as for google chrome it messed up my computor so will not be running that had to pay someone to fix it
so im sticking to IE
mama boo,

You can check what version of Flash Mozilla is currently using by pressing 'Firefox' on top-left corner and clicking add-on's
i see that the flash problem still has not been fixed it is now over a week that i can not get into the game
i am not running the 11 4 version but the 11 active x one
as for google chrome it messed up my computor and i had to pay some one to fix it so i will not be running that but IE instead
so can we know when this problem is going to be fixed by the sever update please
i was told it would be the begining of the week and it is now towards the end of the week
i love the game but im loosing interest in this time frame
PLEASE WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE FIXED
Ihit,
im not running mozilla im running IE
I installed the flash player version 10 and it still thosent work i am not happy ">

You most likely didn't uninstall your previous flash before installing flash player v10 is what it initially didn't work for you.
Hi all glad to say i found a way for firefox to work

Step 1
Go to add-ons

Step2
top right there a search bar type in adobe
Then it wil trow out a thing with 2 topics 1 that says My add-ons and other 1 says Availabile add-ons
then you click on the Availabile add-ons

Step3
Find the thing that says Low Quality flash and install that
after you installed that your dragoneternity should work

Evil DaddyI installed the flash player version 10 and it still thosent work i am not happy ">

You most likely didn't uninstall your previous flash before installing flash player v10 is what it initially didn't work for you.

no i did uninstall the other and it still thosent work
Update your flash to newest one , since latest updates you should be able to log-in without any issues. Also, please do clear your browser cache.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.