Can't get into game - new flash update issue?

Hi my Flashplayer was just updated to version 11,4,402,265 and now I can't enter the game: It says loading... but nothing happens. I'm running Firefox 14.0.1 on an older comp with Windows XP.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
AncientMariner
Comments
Hello AncientMariner,

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
Hi Ihit, I did clean browser cache now, including cookies -didn't help
AncientMariner,

Could you please try and see if you can log-in using different browser - for example Google Chrome.
Tried it now with IE8- long loading time but now I got in :)
Pinabello,

Clear your cache and update your flash to newest version.
Cleared the Chrome cache and updated Flash player ... still no luck
Firefox still doesn't work for me, but IE8 does
I can't get online to play the game, I updated Safari and flash, and it still won't work.
i've tried everything and all it ever says is loading.....
Hello everyone,

If you have problems loading when logging in, please use different browser - preferably Google Chrome for time being until issues with newest flash update are solved.

For those who get stuck in loading screen and are using Chrome already please type 'chrome://plugins/' in your address bar and disable Flash 11.4 r402
Hi, it's me again. So I tried using Chrome, it doesn't work and when I disabled Flash on Chrome, it said that I had to install the latest Flash update for it to work. I still get the loading screen.
alienmoonchild,

You should see several versions of flash when you open 'chrome://plugins/' , on right top corner there should be button 'more' to open all of them. Disable only the v11.4 r402 and leave the rest or if they are disabled turn them on.
I have two versions of Flash listed on the Chrome plugins page, but both are v11.4 r402. When I disable them, I'm sent to a Flash download page that wants to download: "Adobe Flash Player version 11.4.402.265" which is the same as the ones I just disabled. Is there a different version I should try to find & DL?
We'll be updating as soon as we can to fix this issue with not being able to log-in. As i see you have only newest flash listed in your plugins you might have to wait until server is updated.
I agree, i have windows 7 computer and brand new machine and it still runs into issues getting in, froze on the loading screen.
Ihit,
Would you know by chance know how long that will take?
so i cant get into game again since updating my flash player its stuck on blank screen saying loading
mama boo,

If you are using Google Chrome please try previously mentioned step:

You should see several versions of flash when you type 'chrome://plugins/' in address bar , on right top corner there should be button 'more' to open all of them. Disable the v11.4.402.265 version if that's not the only one showing there. If it's only one shown there or you are using different browser you will be able to log-in after next update is applied.
Ihit,
when is the next update

We're expecting updates either today or at start of next week.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.