Uploading Pictures

i was trying to upload a picture of my self so people could see whom i was but for some reason it wouldnt upload for me. I tried uploading three different pictures but they never uploaded... if you could please help me get this fixed i would be very ...

Powerful Orb of Weakness

Blue orbs compared to other colors have different %, sure hope it's only a typo. Please fix, thanks.

Taletina Berrys wont go away

so i still have 200 taletina berrys in my bag from when the game had a bug is there anyway to remove them so i can uses that slot?

Scheme for Weapon Preparation

I have completed the quest for this item and not received it. I've purchased the other schemes already, but I need the first one. Please either place it in my inventory or activate it, or hell, I'll pay the 10 silver to buy it if you make it availabl...

group leader issue

had issues with game forcing my group leader to give control to me. and would send it back to me everytime I made her leader again. we remade the group and still had problem until we had both refreshed and tried again. wanted to let you know this bug...

Server kicking me out in middle of battle.

Twice today in aoh on different computers the server session expired. The quality of the computer connection with the game has been very poor, and I am close to quitting. Also, potions have not been displayed in belt correctly, all in all the number ...

Belt Glitch

Dont know if this is the right place to post this, and to be honest right now i dont care, absolutely fed up of this belt glitch and all items on belt not showing. I bought my blue belt at great cost the very least it should show everything in it. I ...

Belt on the Fritz

I've had problems for a couple days now. Refreshing isn't helping, unequipping everything helps a little sometimes. Potions, elixirs, and glyphs aren't showing up.

Belt Glitch, about dam time it was sorted

Dont know if this is the right place to post this, and to be honest right now i dont care, absolutely fed up of this belt glitch and all items on belt not showing. I bought my blue belt at great cost the very least it should show everything in it. I ...

Having belt problem too, but also missing skellies now.

Just noticed that my skellies are gone. Didn't use them. Fiolar is in working order. Tried refresh. Removed and replaced Fiolar. Looked in backpack. Where did they go?

Where did they go?

I have the same problem but with my glyphs on my belt dissapearing. Also now it says that space is taken up so i cant put anything else on my belt. i dont know if this helps but it happened when a wraith attacked me.

Belt and 7 bridges problems.

my belt says it has everything on there but the icons arent showing up so i cant click on it or use them. i would have to log out and log in various times just to see them again. i see other people are having the same issue. hopefully it gets fixed s...

Taletina Berries quest from Elder Vil

This quest asks for 100 Taletina Berries. I have already collected 450 Taletina Berries with at least 100 berries from each of the four locations. The quest is still showing up as incomplete. Please help.

Loss of flawless elixir of endurance

Hi, I wa sjust about to enter my first Duel of Truth so decided to spend reals on some potions. I bought 2 sets of flawless elixir of truths as well as other things, but when I used everything only got 20 potions ie. one set,could you please either g...

Spark of Inception

Every time it says ive recieved a spark of inception, it doesn't add it to the ones ive already had. ive had 9 of them for the past week and gotten close to 20 since then. Please help
Please log in or register to create a topic.