wont let me attack

i have multiple quests inport of sadar that wont let me atteck monsters haggard half blood quest brown valterna and protecter quest rattling tkhiss both targets say[ target is out of reach]

Playing on a Tablet

I have an Asus Transformer Pad, but i cannot play this game on it. When i enter the game all i see is a black screen that says loading... but never loads. I was wondering if it has to do with me missing files or something else. If anyone have any inf...

vice versa O.o

so basically long story short i destroyed my computer and decided to rebuild it even software wise and i know how you guys have a cap on chars to an comp so i was wondering if you also do the opposite with comps to a char if so could you detach my ol...

Help with dragon quest.

I'm a berserker...how can I make the quest in which i have to use water magic???

grohl hide bag

I can't seem to find where to get the grohl hide bag? anyone know?

Elite Piggy at the Strekade Nest

*we see the zeroweyahardikanisurtur group sneaking up on the unsuspecting Elite at the Strekade nest when....Wait ! there are 100,009.97 other people here ! * Suggestion, if there is going to be a repeating elite quest for the Nest, anyway there ca...

Does fighting higher lv creatures

I've heard different things from lots of people and I am just wondering, does fighting creatures higher lv than yourself actually increase your chances of getting a good drop. Most think so but in that case when I got off and fight a couple lv 52s (I...

help. no quests at level14

i am now at level14 and i only have the Recurring Quests and a Narrative Quest since reaching this level.the only normal quests left are Passage to the Colloseum and Chronicles of Zultragh. i checked the Quests in the Library and there are supposed t...

tournament of honor

just finished 16 to21 tourny my teams won all but one battle and i recieved nothing at the end not one item at end when screen came up to see damage and points awarded i only saw one battle totals before i was moved to new location

Tournament Results - Please explain.

Bit annoyed at the result of tonight's results. From what I get from draws all around the world when you get joint place you get joint reward. Or am I wrong? I have a link of the results that I can't post apparently.

855, 845, 845 - Why should I g...

DoTs for lower levels

I noticed recently that the DoTs for higher levels star at 19:00 server time, while the lower level ones start at 01:00 server time, why is this? This is extremely annoying for players like me who are in GMT and cannot go on so late, maybe a rotating...

how do you chat

how do you chat

Professions change

Today when i went to Change from the hunting profession to the fishing profession, i got my nets out and went to move to my first location like i always do, PAYING for it cause i was a 1 over max weight and i have just enough tavern room to move stuf...

Quests

Hi there, I have been wondering when the quests were coming back. I think that's a serious drawback right now, not having any. Lol! It's really fun doing them, plus maybe now you could add more group quests too, like a group for the caves kinda thing...

Level Cap

Hi all, I am lvl 8 atm and I was just wondering what the lvl cap is in this game?
Please log in or register to create a topic.