Elite Piggy at the Strekade Nest

*we see the zeroweyahardikanisurtur group sneaking up on the unsuspecting Elite at the Strekade nest when....Wait ! there are 100,009.97 other people here ! * Suggestion, if there is going to be a repeating elite quest for the Nest, anyway there can be more than one elite piggy ? I mean there are 2 level 31deydri's! It takes 20 minutes for it to re gen and by the time you wake up, another group has jumped. It would make things much more pleasant and fun if there were more than one !

Thanks and cookies!
Comments
Okay, I was expecting nonsense, but this completely took the cake and made my day! XD

On a more serious note though, I agree with what Weyah is saying...is is not unusual to see two separate groups of five players stalking this thing and waiting to kill it. Could a second level 28 Elite Broadheaded Burul be added at the Strekade Nests? Please?

Kani
I must agree since I regularly help people kill this darn elite and sometimes have to wait quite a while to get all the kills.
Well said Kani. We were just there and there were 3 groups of 5 waiting as well "backups" and 2 more were pm'ing wanting to know if we were done yet ! And as Surturs Fire pointed out there are a lot of times people are kind enough to sit and wait just to lend a hand and it takes them away from other quest, tourneys, farming, etc. One more would be much appreciated.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.