Who to not group with in caves on master loot

Hitman302 is not a good one to lead a group in caves. Hes crooked and I would stay away from that. We need a place to post this info soo people dont screw people over!!! Just and FYI

Class change

How do you change your character's class ? And are there any penalties ?

Master Ranking

What's happened to the master ranking?

orbs of weekness

they should get rid of these orbs they are useless and only keep u from getting a useful drop.please leave opinion.if enough people respond with dislike maybe they will get rid of them,nobody uses them anyway.

UNLUCKY or just a bug

I really donot understand this , i killed about morethan a 100 lvl 52 beasts at valdian forest and still i donot get a single good drop. well i donot really understand the system how do every1 else get such awesome drops after drops and i still get n...

Standstill

I thought I was doing well all the way to level 12... but I apparently did it by buying performance enhancing drugs and artifacts.
Now I keep getting killed by folks of lesser level... have no money to upgrade equipment... and can find no quests low...

A desperate call by a desperate man

no peeps in d arena at lvl 29 - 35 happens 2 me at every lvl grp. my b then admin sud add a few coin for fgting in d arenas and bridges like quests n give a lil more for waiting in que if no opponents r found i guess tghat will bring more peeps 2 the...

Equipment ???

Is there a link or page that tells you what equipment is available for you character that is class and level specific?

Fishing

Can someone link me or make a fishing guide for me? I've been trying to find a place to Fish but can't seem to find one.

Valor

I dont see player in que for aoh toh and bridge. ok fine.. we get scared of the blue armor.. but then? if we dont go we never get valor.. and never get the belt.. at least (the aim for many). Just wanna see why people leave battlefield. just to share...

Bonecrushing for hire?

It seems there is some debate as to what is fair market value for hiring a BC hit on someone. According to Irish, the max allowed is 1g. 50s for the BC sphere and 50s for the service. I feel that not only is this not a true representation of "Mark...

witchers

Ok ive been in doing aoh's for a while and have noticed that a lot of people either dont know how to fight with their class or are really unprepared... im going to put what works for me in aoh as a witcher for my lvl 9-15 if anyone has any other form...

Some Positive Feedback

I just wanted to let everyone know that although we complain about so many things there is also a time when we should post to give some thanks. Lucky Mining I from your clan altar is now working properly and well worth the reals. When I purchased it ...

spark of inception

how do i find any spark of inception?

FALSE PROMISES! just competed in Tournament of Honor

after fighting 8 rounds, i looked at my gladiator rep points and noticed they remained unchanged, probably should advertise things that don't happen
Please log in or register to create a topic.