tournament of honor

just finished 16 to21 tourny my teams won all but one battle and i recieved nothing at the end not one item at end when screen came up to see damage and points awarded i only saw one battle totals before i was moved to new location
Comments
Hello Areyoukidding,

It looks that you might have not passed the qualifying round and were moved out of Tournament of Honor.

Qualifying Round
This round may contain an unlimited number of participants.
Both the victorious and the fallen receive Valor.
The eight players who receive the most valor will move on to the next round.

http://dragoneternity.com/library/arena_honour/
Ihit,
no i fought 8 rounds and recieved nothing if you were checking it was a different battle yes i did get kicked from a tourny but the 1 i was asking about i fought both rounds
areyoukiddingIhit,
no i fought 8 rounds and recieved nothing if you were checking it was a different battle yes i did get kicked from a tourny but the 1 i was asking about i fought both rounds

If that was your first time participating in Tournament of Honor , cups are given to those who finish 1-3rd places by points , they also receive some Gladiator reputation , and only first place has a chance of receiving collection piece.
Ihit,
no i have fought many battles in ToH i fought 8 rounds at the end a box appears saying you lost or victory each box awards points and somtimes items i saw one box then got kicked to coloseum so you see im not asking about cups im askiing about the other 7 rounds i fought
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.