Clan Tax I'm told is meant to

I received this as an answer to the question of why clans were going to be required to pay a clan tax several months ago right after the announcement of the upcoming monthly clan tax, which if left unpaid would result in disbandment of the clan. Whe...

Connection?

hello everyone.

Apparently things are being added to the game. Is that the reason why i can't play? Facing a black "loading" screen this morning.
Can you guys connect?

Thank you for any answer

Merchant Melvin Visit???

How often does Merchant Melvin visit and who decides when he appears? Although I know he is not super popular with long time players, I miss him. Hopefully he will visit again in early early June! Yes???

Light Air Mark

what are "Light Air Mark "Protection II" used for and how much are they sold averagely sold for in the market and whats an upgrade item and what are they used for? i just got a "Light Air Mark "Protection II" for defeating a elite 7 fiery Shesher :3

Galad-Dir

What level do you get the "Summoning of Galad-Dir" quest at?
Thanks

can you restart your account somehow?

i messed up big concerning how the game puts emphasis on ONE type only. in the beg. of my game i chose witcher with berserker magic now i am screwed

Gender changing?

Is there a way to change your in-game gender?

Friend can't get into game with existing account.

To Whom It May Concern,

My friend, slaylord, is unable to log into his account and game. When he tries, it just brings up the beginning where it asks you to pick sides etc. He has tried not only using facebook, but his email and password. Each ...

Keeper Beltz

So I was checking out the available belts in items...what collection or reputation does the keeper series of belts come under?

Keeper equipment

I was just wondering if anyone knew how the Keeper equipment could be obtained. Ive been playing for quite a while and I have yet to see anyone using this type of armor. Thanks

ways to travel

many of us do not have 10 reals to buy the teliport stone. so to get to the brewery after dying in a duel is CRAZY... especially if you are out of energy when you get there. (7 and 1/2 minute wait minimum) that is one full duel lost due to travel

Selling

OKAY selling Dark Hunter Helm, Dark Hunter Pauldrons, Dark Hunter Gloves, Dark Hunter Cuirass, Dark Hunter Leggings, Dark Hunter Boots, Dark Hunter Lesser Axe, Dark Hunter Axe... now admins is it okay if i sell it 50% of the actual price? and if it's...

What Is Berserks magic thingie you have to wear to learn

First person put down a really cheap item on the market andi buy it for 24silvers and 50 bronze

Looking for germanspeaking friends! Suche deutschsprachige Freunde!

As written in the topic I am looking for some germanspeaking friends, so that I can ask some question from time to time. Maybe we can create our own Clan laters?

Wie bereits in der Überschrift erwähnt, suche ich deutschsprachige Freunde, damit ic...

Fiolar

What is the Fiolar ? What slots does it increase? The belt is the one that inrease potion/scrolls...and fiolar? Thx
Please log in or register to create a topic.